All Categories

uhhh, no clue what to do here

Search
Sep 18, 2021, 00:4209/18/21
09/18/21

had played raid several months back.

i had computer issues and bought new one .

i had been playing on bluestacks via google play.

wanted to log into today to see anything new going on with the game. loaded up the game with bluestacks but account was started over at level 1. I seemed to have logged into "this place i currently am" via my google play account info but i fail to see anywhere where it shows if there is a raid account connected to this or what? 

what actually is this current account im using? is it linked to my old account? why is my name a bunch of gibberish? how do i get my account back? 

Also, i tried changing the email you guys have listed for me here and what was my old email on google play but the info on google play  is ancient history and  the email no longer even exists/wroks anymore on it though  '"this current place" wants to send a verification code to that old email so i can change the old bad email with a current email that actually works. 

This is all very confusing.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 20, 2021, 02:2109/20/21
02/24/19

I'm trying to follow. You used to play, but have sinced changed computers, and no longer have or know the email you previously logged in with?

Sep 20, 2021, 19:1209/20/21
09/18/21
harleQuinn

I'm trying to follow. You used to play, but have sinced changed computers, and no longer have or know the email you previously logged in with?

ya, I used to play through bluestacks on my old pc. As far as i know Bluestacks only used my "google play" information/account to create the account i was using. My google play information is incredibly old though and the email that was associated with it hasnt been active for many years. 

when I loaded the game up currently there were only two options regarding changing/altering the account. one is plarium itself which i tried all my possibly emails/password with but none of them worked. the other is facebook which i don't gave at all so I ignored it. 

Sep 24, 2021, 21:4209/24/21
09/18/21

Uhh, ok, guess I won't coming back to the game. Good luck.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 27, 2021, 05:1509/27/21
02/24/19
$gp110386053551589012535

ya, I used to play through bluestacks on my old pc. As far as i know Bluestacks only used my "google play" information/account to create the account i was using. My google play information is incredibly old though and the email that was associated with it hasnt been active for many years. 

when I loaded the game up currently there were only two options regarding changing/altering the account. one is plarium itself which i tried all my possibly emails/password with but none of them worked. the other is facebook which i don't gave at all so I ignored it. 

Perhaps you could try opening a support ticket with Plarium, and see if they can switch your emails for you. I am, unfortunately in this situation, just a moderator. But if anyone can help, the Support Team can.

https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492