All Categories

I believe account was hacked and Customer Support is not being helpful.

Search
Jul 1, 2021, 20:1607/01/21
07/01/21

I attempted to log in last night from my IOS device. Game said loging credentials were incorrect and i attempted to reset password. When i entered my email address for a reset code the send button wouldn't work. Got home this morning and attempted to log in from my desktop application which said no account was associated from that email. I sent a customer support email and they just sent me a password reset. When i went to log in after picking a new password, the game acted like this was my first time log in and started a brand new game. I believe someone logged into my account and changed the email associated with the account. How can i find the unique Player ID number associated with my account (IE. UM1232456 blah blah blah) so i can have that reconnected to my email address? I have over a year of time and lots of money invested in that account and dont want to start over. What can i do? The customer support is not getting back to me and the only way to talk to them is through email and they sent me two, one sentence emails. RE: Ticket # 3124213

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2021, 06:2407/03/21
12/24/19

Hello. Being a spender helps to a degree. In a ticket you should have gave receits of your most recent payments done in game so they can confirm ownership of the account (since you dont know / cant access your UID).

Also, make sure to explain your situation in detail and give any info that will help support indentify your account (nickname, screenshot of few payments done, some of champions owned, and any information only actual owner might know.)

Furthermore, note that your account is compromised and email associated to it now is not yours and you would like it to be switched back to your original email (or better yet a new one since your last one was compromised)

Lastly, please take care of your account security more seriously when your issue is hopefully resolved. Dont use same passwords on email, plarium account and any accounts. There is also 2FA added to boost security of our accounts so it would be worth setting that up as well.

Have a nice day. Hope I helped.

Jul 7, 2021, 03:4407/07/21
Jul 7, 2021, 03:45(edited)
01/21/21

3 days ago my 2nd account also had the exact same thing happen. Plarium support has been near useless. I dont take screenshots of my purchases from 3 months ago, and i have 2 accounts, no way to know which bank transaction is for which account.

Plarium has failed to address any of my questions or concerns, completely ignoring them, and has failed to give the slightest bit of care or apology for their incompetence. Just list of demands. In fact it seems as if they dont really read my emails at all and just give generic responses. If your customer help doesnt have time to give a crap, then hire more people.

I encourage 1 star reviews

Jul 10, 2021, 18:1807/10/21
06/16/19
majyst_19_m

3 days ago my 2nd account also had the exact same thing happen. Plarium support has been near useless. I dont take screenshots of my purchases from 3 months ago, and i have 2 accounts, no way to know which bank transaction is for which account.

Plarium has failed to address any of my questions or concerns, completely ignoring them, and has failed to give the slightest bit of care or apology for their incompetence. Just list of demands. In fact it seems as if they dont really read my emails at all and just give generic responses. If your customer help doesnt have time to give a crap, then hire more people.

I encourage 1 star reviews

You can't encourage shit if you're the only one who has personally experienced it.

How dare you think you speak for others? Gtfo.

Jul 13, 2021, 21:4607/13/21
07/13/21

I also recieved the same error and message after CVC reset this morning. My entire Plarium ID has been deleted. But I had the game linked through FB and can access the account that way. I sent an in game support ticket and was told to login to plarium.com with my original email. When i try that plarium.com says that email does not exist. I have sent screen shots of the individual who has my account their email address and the clan they dumped all my resources into. It is a Russian clan with 6 CVC trophies and now I see how they have won many. I have over 2 years in the game and over 10k. I will provide reciepts if Plarium contacts me via email but I will not post any transaction details in the game as it clearly is not safe from Plariums end. The issue stems from plarium play not my level of security. They did nto get into my email and account on my side otherwise my stored card info would have been violated butinstead deleted my plarium ID which plarium encouraged me to create in order to recover my account, then took the account from there