All Categories

Server lag lost all my energy.

Search
Jan 28, 2021, 00:5001/28/21
12/15/20

Lost all my stored energy following a 10 minute busy cursor caused iPad Pro to reset. 3/103 energy when I logged back in Compared  to  the  10k  or  so  that  i  had  worked  hard  for  with  events,  challenges,  free  refills  and  14  various  store  purchases  in  the  last  28  days.  So  far  tried  in  game  support  twice  and  found  it  to  be  a  joke  to  be  fair.  I  will  be  taking  further  action  if  my  problem  is  not  resolved  very  soon,  i  have  already  lost  top  spot  in  the  dragon  dungeon  event  despite  having  1350pts  and  2nd  place  at  940pts  roughly,  after  the  issue i  am  2nd  with no  energy  and 1408pts  and  2nd  place  guy  has  1508pts  and  counting.  Support thus  far  has  been  less  than  helpful  and  i  have  lost  a  months  worth  of  grind  and  up  to  £100  in  14  transactions..  no  apology or  explanation so  far.  I  will  be  advising  Apple  of  my  experience with  recommendation of  removal  of  app  from  store  and  banning  the  plethora of  adds  in  other  apps  that  pulled  me  into  this buggy  app.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 28, 2021, 14:4501/28/21
12/24/19

Issues like that are solved through tickets with support exclusively.

While it might be the case this happened, nobody on forum can really help you. Only support has access to logs of your account, and it is important to rely this issue to support, including your UID so they could figure out what actually happened on your account and take appropriate measures.

Feb 2, 2021, 00:1002/02/21
12/15/20

Thanks for your response, I  fully appreciate your response and your standpoint.  My  minor  problems have been resolved by a  helpful in  game  support person.