All Categories

Lost Champions and Items

Lost Champions and Items

Search
Jan 9, 2021, 08:5601/09/21
03/13/20

Lost Champions and Items

Hello, i´d like to report a problem which i noticed today after logging into game. 

All my lvl 60, lvl 50 and about 30x lvl 40 champs together with about 600 Items are gone.

I would like to know what´s going on, and if it´s possible, to gimme those back somehow.

Lvl 60.: Altan, Jareq, Frozen Banshee, Occult Brawler, Relickeeper, Pain Keeper, Apothecary, High Khatun, Scyl of the Drakes, Arbiter, Warmaiden, Kael, Big´Un, Bellower, Ultimate Galek, Candraphon, Miscreated Monster, Sinesha, 

Lvl 50.: Shiramani, Aina, Skullcrusher, Zargala, Dark Elhain, Husk, Banshee, Visix the Unbowed, Captain Temila, Mystic Hand

Lvl 40.: Tayrel, Thenasil, Vergis, Apothecary, Hope, Romero, Soulbond Bowyer, Grush the Mangler, Maneater, Reinbeast, Torturehelm, Bloodfeather, Sandlashed Survivor, Erinyes, Seeker, Lich, Kaiden, Psylar, Crypt Witch, Miscreated Monster, Kytis, Thuergist, Magus, Grizzled Jarl, Runic Warden, Rock Breaker, Grumbler, Dilgo, Avir the Alchemage

There were prolly more, but those are all i can remember if it would be of any help.

Don´t know if there is some backup for the accounts, but if there was some, i´d prefer to get all those lost things together with items back. 

I play Raid Shadow Legends quite long time and made some investements into it, i really do enjoy the game, .. it would be shame to end due to such unexplained losses.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day

Views
Comments