All Categories

Confirmation email?

Confirmation email?

Search
Nov 14, 2020, 20:3111/14/20
11/14/20

Confirmation email?

Tried several time. It has yet to be sent. Email is correct, check spam folder too. I sent a support email and they responded to the email that they received the issue. So why is it taking forever or am i not getting the confirmation email?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2020, 10:3711/15/20
12/24/19

You want to verify the Plarium account right? The process is for the most part automatic, however it can be promted manually. Hope that support can handle the issue, not much I or any mod can do about that for that matter.

Nov 25, 2020, 19:0611/25/20
02/19/20

Just want to chime in that I'm having the same problem.  Confirm email button done multiple times and no email received.  At first I thought it might be that plarium is blocking my email provider. So I opened a support ticket, only to receive multiple support ticket confirmations to my email address!

So I opened a second ticket with a screenshot of the emails being received for the support ticket but not the confirm email.  Havent heard back on the tickets yet. I suspect there is a problem with the confirm emails/change emails going out.