All Categories

Banned for Refund Abuse

Banned for Refund Abuse

Search
Oct 19, 2020, 20:0110/19/20
09/12/20

Banned for Refund Abuse

Hello,

So i tried to buy an promotion offer "Ancient shards package" for x sum of money wich did not work waited a few minutes did still not get the items bought (it was a package u can only buy once). With that in mind i tried 2 more times on the second attempt it went through and i got the items, after a little while i noticed 2 more payments done for the same amount of money and i suddenly recieved 2x Gem package for the same amount of money.

I then went on to make a ticket to support wich stated i did not buy the 2 gem packages and asked for a refund since it was a bug. The next day the money was refunded as expected (very smoothly). But the after a little while i got a Account ban for "Refund abuse" no warning or anything i don't know how long the ban is or why i got the ban. Is someone able to explain this? 

Since the support resolved the problem they must have found the claim legit therefor refunded the 2 packages.

Thanks for reading and if you have a suggestion what i should do or a quick fix for the problem i would be thankful.

(I have made another ticket but so far no response from support)

//Adam

Views
Comments