All Categories

Linking accounts

Linking accounts

Search
Jul 16, 2020, 18:3107/16/20
07/16/20

Linking accounts

So I have been playing mobile game.  I thought what the hell, lets play on my computer it's bigger.  It made me create a palirum account so I did.  I then try to link my mobile game and it says the email has another Raid game data saved and I had to create a new one.  WTF.  So I deleted my first account, and created the account on my mobile.  So now I can log in on both, but I try to link my Facebook and it won't.  So I look on the delete facebook support page, and it says "remove it from your profile".  HOW??  I hate Facebook with a passion so I have no clue how to do this.

All I want are the games to sync, and to use the FIRST email account I provided.  How is this done?  This is more complicated than any linked game I have EVER played.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2020, 04:0507/17/20
02/15/19

flagguy30 said:

So I have been playing mobile game.  I thought what the hell, lets play on my computer it's bigger.  It made me create a palirum account so I did.  I then try to link my mobile game and it says the email has another Raid game data saved and I had to create a new one.  WTF.  So I deleted my first account, and created the account on my mobile.  So now I can log in on both, but I try to link my Facebook and it won't.  So I look on the delete facebook support page, and it says "remove it from your profile".  HOW??  I hate Facebook with a passion so I have no clue how to do this.

All I want are the games to sync, and to use the FIRST email account I provided.  How is this done?  This is more complicated than any linked game I have EVER played.

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to support to correct this.

Thank you