All Categories

Account hacked - no support from Plarium?!

Search
Jun 19, 2020, 16:4006/19/20
05/04/19

Hey everybody,

2 days ago I was facing issues to log into my RSL account with my phone. My Plarium account (this one here) was changed to Russian and couldnt log in. I then received a new password using the password recovery function via mail (my mail wasn´t changed).

Being able to log into my account, ingame name was changed and I was now in a Russian RSL guild. After changing all my passwords and even changing my mail address on my Plarium account as to avoid any new hack approaches, I was constantly getting kicked out of the game while receiving the pop up message, that somebody logged into my account on another device. 

It was a back and forth of changing my password every 5min while constantly being kicked out of the game facing the above pop up window - no chance for me to solve that issue on my own.

I then received an email on the mail address I use on my Plarium / RSL account from a guy asking me whether I´m the original owner of the RSL account or whether I´m trying to hack the account constantly. We then had a chat and he told me that he bought my account on a third-party seller page and is now logging into my account using Facebook linkage to my account I guess (not my Facebook account, but his/hers). So whenever I log into my account, he/she´s still able to log into my account. No chance for me to get rid of the hacker / buyer of my account.

Of course I sent a support ticket to Plarium but guess what: they replied that they´re not going to take any action as it is somewhat my own fault for being hacked. What the hell? In a time, where you can get hacked everywhere, it is now my fault for being hacked and support from Plarium can´t be expected? I´ve spent several 100/1000€ on this game and this is what I receive as support?

I´m pretty sure that Plarium would be able to sort out a fair solution with me (I´m able to give 100% evidence that I´m the original account owner) but they´re not even interested.

I´m still hoping that this post generates some attention not only on the fact that hackers are constantly chasing after your accounts in order to sell them on certain pages but also as to give attention that Plarium doesn´t care on supporting its loyal customers.

Thanks for nothing.

Zlayden

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2020, 09:5806/23/20
05/04/19

The unbelievable story goes even further. After chasing Plarium to at least support me in finding a solution on that hacking issue I was again rejected with standardized excuses for not being willed to help me.

They asked me to provide them with information regarading the device I was playing on, screenshots of ingame purchases and everything. I provided as much detail as I could but in the end I was rejected due to the fact that I could not name my former guild name (I honestly could not remember the guild name as it was not relevant to me but at least I could name the guild leader etc.) and was not able to exactly tell them the date I created my account (an account that is about 1 year old - sorry, who is writing down the date when he/she installed a game and registered an account?).

Thanks Plarium for milking my money for several months and now, when I am asking for some support, rejecting me like rubbish.

The only thing I was asking for is to at least cut the linkage to Facebook as this is the way the hacker continiously is able to log into my account even though I managed to get back my mail and password...
Jun 23, 2020, 11:0906/23/20
02/15/19

Hi there!

It seems to be a serious case that cannot be handled right here, in our Forum. Only Support Team can help resolve this, I am afraid. From my side, I informed Support team about your post in this forum. Feel free to ask them any additional questions through the ticket system. Since I do not have any access to their internal tools, I won't be able to give you any details on your case. I wish you all the best. Hope the Support Team will be able to help. Keep my fingers crossed for you.