All Categories

Banned from chat and non existent support team

Search
Jun 9, 2020, 19:0806/09/20
06/09/20

I got my account's chat function disabled for no apparent reason.  After doing some digging I see it's been happening for a year and still isn't fixed. I help a lot of people get better at this game daily so, it's not uncommon for me to carry on 10 conversations at a time. What's even more disturbing is the lack of support I received for EVERY SINGLE ISSUE I'VE HAD, EVER! I've lost keys and gems and artifacts and silver and clan boss battles cut off midway... I just want my chat function back, an apology,  an assurance it won't happen again and the actual email address for support (as opposed to the bogus one provided that probably goes to a spam folder). My account is called snow white 2.0, I'm in the clan shock and awe iv,  and I'm from Canada.  Please clear this up immediately or feel free to refund my money and I'll take my business elsewhere.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2020, 03:4406/11/20
02/15/19

Smartenupplarium said:

I got my account's chat function disabled for no apparent reason.  After doing some digging I see it's been happening for a year and still isn't fixed. I help a lot of people get better at this game daily so, it's not uncommon for me to carry on 10 conversations at a time. What's even more disturbing is the lack of support I received for EVERY SINGLE ISSUE I'VE HAD, EVER! I've lost keys and gems and artifacts and silver and clan boss battles cut off midway... I just want my chat function back, an apology,  an assurance it won't happen again and the actual email address for support (as opposed to the bogus one provided that probably goes to a spam folder). My account is called snow white 2.0, I'm in the clan shock and awe iv,  and I'm from Canada.  Please clear this up immediately or feel free to refund my money and I'll take my business elsewhere.

Hi

Pls pm me your in game id and this forum post.

Thank you