All Categories

buying stuff

buying stuff

Search
Jun 2, 2020, 23:4406/02/20
05/01/20

buying stuff

unable to buy anything...screen goes black....pay pal does not even come up?????? help
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2020, 07:2306/03/20
02/15/19

Flowgie said:

unable to buy anything...screen goes black....pay pal does not even come up?????? help

Hi

Do you have a screenshot from this?
Jun 6, 2020, 01:3806/06/20
06/24/19

I expect a refund. I’m done with your money grabbing rng system. I have posted complaints on the last 8 boosted summons(or more). 3 of which had characters iv wanted since the game came out so outside of all the time I put into this game I foolishly put an absurd amount of money on as well. 416 ancient shard, 46 void shards, and 6 ancients later I’ve gotten 1 leg champ and 3 new epics(spanned over around 7 of the last boosted summons events). The rest have all been duplicates. There is no clause or excuse that u can give me that makes that alright. Especially nothing worse than to have that many sacred shards saved up from my monthly grabs to get a duplicate epic. I have more than several photos illustrating what iv received during my mass summonings on boosteds. I do not expect to be handed the best champs in the game constantly. But atleast more than one new character I can actually use out of all of that I don’t think is too much to ask. Seriously go through my coding or whatever u have to do to see that what I say isn’t bs and I need compensated. 

Jun 7, 2020, 09:2406/07/20
02/05/20

In the last 4 months I have spent hundreds of dollars on playing this game and all that I ever receive is the same items over and over and over. There have been multiple occasions were I purchased a 5 void shard pack or many different packs and I drew 5 void shards in a row and received a duplicate out of the 5. And it happens all the time. I've sat and played this game for 16 hours a day as well and watched countless YouTube videos and basically can't even manage to reach silver 3 in arena. Please pull up my account and view my purchase history. Today I didn't receive any multiple battles. I enjoy the game although my income is $225 a month after the government collects its due. I ask as a fan of the game to reward those that have paid their dues both money and most certainly their time. I hope to get to continue my raid journey but one way or another, this darkness has got too give.