All Categories

Waiting for support

Waiting for support

Search
May 17, 2020, 08:2205/17/20
07/31/19

Waiting for support

How long am i supposed to wait for a non automated response on my support ticket? It has been 2 weeks since i sent in the orginal ticket and 8 days since someone just closed my ticket without a reply. (i reopened it again ofcourse.) please help 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2020, 17:1805/17/20
02/13/20

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation. It's going on two weeks since I sent in a ticket about not being able to access my account. I can see from the forums that I am not alone in this frustrating situation. For the posts that I am reading we are all paying customers that are being blatantly ignored. Eventually we will have no choice but to give up and move on, spending our money elsewhere. Seeing as it generally takes 80% more money to find new paying customers than it does to retain customers, and the quickest way to lose customers is bad customer service, this seems like an insane way to handle support.

Don't get me wrong. I like the game. I want to continue playing the game and continue spending money. I would happily give it a five star rating. It deserves a good rating but right now I would give it a zero because I feel cheated and ignored, and that isn't what anyone wants. Please start giving updates on support tickets letting us know approximately how long we should be expected to wait and do it every couple of days. You should know how long it takes on average to handle a ticket and how many tickets were already waiting. This is also a great way to measure the effectiveness of your support, if you need to hire more support staff and create a sense of concern for your customers, without investing a great deal of resources.

Finally, please response to my ticket. Thanks for listening. 
May 18, 2020, 04:0205/18/20
02/15/19

Barghast said:

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation. It's going on two weeks since I sent in a ticket about not being able to access my account. I can see from the forums that I am not alone in this frustrating situation. For the posts that I am reading we are all paying customers that are being blatantly ignored. Eventually we will have no choice but to give up and move on, spending our money elsewhere. Seeing as it generally takes 80% more money to find new paying customers than it does to retain customers, and the quickest way to lose customers is bad customer service, this seems like an insane way to handle support.

Don't get me wrong. I like the game. I want to continue playing the game and continue spending money. I would happily give it a five star rating. It deserves a good rating but right now I would give it a zero because I feel cheated and ignored, and that isn't what anyone wants. Please start giving updates on support tickets letting us know approximately how long we should be expected to wait and do it every couple of days. You should know how long it takes on average to handle a ticket and how many tickets were already waiting. This is also a great way to measure the effectiveness of your support, if you need to hire more support staff and create a sense of concern for your customers, without investing a great deal of resources.

Hi

Your ticket is still in open state?
May 18, 2020, 07:0405/18/20
02/13/20

Sezzy said:

Barghast said:

Hi,

Hi

Your ticket is still in open state?

Hi,

I have not been informed that the ticket has been closed, so I assume that it is still in an open state. I understand that as a moderator you have no control over which tickets get handled by support or how quickly they get handled, but it seems that excessive wait time is a real problem currently and I am hoping that you can give the community some insight as to the status of things. Maybe even some positive changes will come out of it so that this issue doesn't manifest again. It is very frustrating for us players to be sitting on the sideline missing out on one time fusions and possibly battlepass 2 if this isn't resolved soon. It's also a bit unfair. Thank again for the consideration. 

May 26, 2020, 20:3905/26/20
May 26, 2020, 20:40(edited)
05/21/20

Hi again,

After a little over two weeks I did finally get a response from support. My account was restored and attached to my Plarium Play account. I replied to the first e-mail I received four times over the course of two weeks and a few days. So, my advise to anyone waiting on support would be to continue replying roughly every four days until you get some action but expect that it will take at least two weeks.

Once I did get a response the problem was handled quickly and satisfactorily. I didn't ask for any compensation for lost time, so I can't say if they would be open to that possibility. Hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.

Barghast