All Categories

How can I play my account that banned because of "REFUND ABUSE"?

Search
May 14, 2020, 08:4005/14/20
01/27/20

Dear all.

I am not good at speaking English, but I would do my all effort to tell my request to you all.

I am player of RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS and started this game from the early in this year.

When I was playing my account, I spent more than 4,000 dollars to buy items, and Plarium team can confirm this by searching data from my google account.

On February I refunded some packages because that was not my choice.

And my account was banned by Plarium until September 6th, I cannot join that account and play my champions.

I am playing new accounts by creating new one until I get my old accounts again, but I really miss my account and play it as soon as possible.

Do you guys know how to solve this problem?

Do you know how to get my account for free?

By additional payment for Plarium?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2020, 10:0505/15/20
02/15/19

Lich King said:

Dear all.

I am not good at speaking English, but I would do my all effort to tell my request to you all.

I am player of RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS and started this game from the early in this year.

When I was playing my account, I spent more than 4,000 dollars to buy items, and Plarium team can confirm this by searching data from my google account.

On February I refunded some packages because that was not my choice.

And my account was banned by Plarium until September 6th, I cannot join that account and play my champions.

I am playing new accounts by creating new one until I get my old accounts again, but I really miss my account and play it as soon as possible.

Do you guys know how to solve this problem?

Do you know how to get my account for free?

By additional payment for Plarium?

Hi

You need to submit ticket to support for account recovery.