All Categories

Day 4, no reply to hacked account

Search
May 7, 2020, 01:1905/07/20
05/03/20

This is ridiculous, no wonder hacked accounts seem to be so common here.  When the bad actor has time to resell the account before support even reads the ticket it incentives them to do it more.  There's another player posting here that is on day 12 with no reply.  I'll be requesting a refund from google play for all the money i've spent on this game before i get to that point...

Has anyone actually had a stolen account resolved via support?  Are we all just screwed or do they eventually make it right??
Views
Comments
Comments
May 7, 2020, 11:4305/07/20
08/08/19

Hey, I have seen accounts get back to people, but unfortunately since hacked accounts deal with sensitive information mods can’t help much only support.

One thing to check is that the ticket doesn’t say resolved, if it does you will want to message into the same ticket for additional help. 

Support doesn’t check ticket that are resolved. Furthermore, here are a few tips of what to include in your message to help get this resolved faster.  

Furthermore, the best things to include in your ticket with support to help them clear it up is

- ID of the account/exact nickname

- Payment screenshots (if player has any), the first and last payment would be best!

- Player's Email

- Proper description of the issue

Other info they will ask for themselves if needed

P.S. if support can't help you with their first response, don't make another ticket because you'll go to the back of their list. if you respond within the same ticket they will reply to you again in that ticket.

May 8, 2020, 16:2905/08/20
05/03/20
Well day 6 now and still no reply.