All Categories

Hacked Account

Hacked Account

Search
Apr 25, 2020, 06:3604/25/20
05/11/19

Hacked Account

Hi,

I was notified by Chrome that there had been a data breach on the site and subsequently overnight my account has been hacked and changed. 

My login details now take me to a brand new account. 

I have submitted a ticket but just an auto response and want to try and get resolved as soon as possible. 

Have all the details you could possibly want around the account.

Thanks in advance!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2020, 14:2304/25/20
Apr 25, 2020, 19:53(edited)
08/08/19

Yeah, that shouldn't happen, thanks for reaching out the best thing that you can do for this is to fill out a ticket with support at https://plarium.com/en/support/

Furthermore, the best things to include in your ticket with support to help them clear it up is

- ID of the account/exact nickname

- Payment screenshots (if player has any), the first and last payment would be best!

- Player's Email

- Proper description of the issue

Other info they will ask for themselves if needed

Sep 21, 2020, 13:2809/21/20
09/11/19

Sadly they don't give a damn about stuff like this and will brush it off as your fault, even if you have secured your account data as if it were a governmental secret. Same happened to me a few days ago, and guess what they will deny that it is their fault in any way and say that you as the account holder have the sole responsibility for such issues

I'm just asking myself what they would say if this happened to a StewGaming or a HellHades