All Categories

Lost Account

Lost Account

Search
Apr 20, 2020, 16:5704/20/20
02/04/20

Lost Account

I see a few posts in the forum concerning something similar, so I guess I am just adding to the Noise.  But this happened 1 week ago now, and the only thing I have received from my submitted ticket is two standard canned responses that were of little worth in this situation:

Your request [1802062] has been updated. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions you have. 

I have responded to that message 3 times now, and still have not heard any response.

Here is one of my last emails that I sent:

Just trying to get an update on my Trouble Ticket. I have not heard anything beyond the standard canned response. I hope I have supplied you with enough information and would be glad to help out in anyway possible to get my account back, I have been playing for a long time, and it is a great loss, not to count the money I have invested into the game.

Incident outline:

1. Logged in monday (April 13th) afternoon and all was fine (Eastern Standard Time GMT -5)

2. Logged in Monday Evening, the application asked me to login on my IPAD, so I logged in with my Plarium account, and my "XXXXX" account was gone, and it was replaced by an account name of "XXXXXXX"

3. I rejoined my clan and sent you the pic from chat which showed my previous statements were changed from my "XXXXX" to some name "XXXXXX"

4. My account was Level 60

5. Last week I made I believe 3 purchases of the $2.99 daily deals. The last thing I purchased before that was the Season Pass for the season that just finished.

6. For the season pass that just finished, I had gotten all the rewards except the last Void crystal.

I hope that is enough information to help in the tracing of this issue. Sorry to be bothersome, but I have been playing the game at least an hour a day since we have been quarantined here in the New York City area, and I kind of miss playing, and no I will not start from scratch, too much loss of money invested and time to make up from scratch.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you in a timely manner.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2020, 16:5804/20/20
02/04/20
PS:  TheBrise is not my account, that is what my account has been replaced with, I have no clue where that name came from.
Apr 20, 2020, 17:0104/20/20
02/04/20
PS: I can also supply receipts for all purchases going back to 4/15/2019
Apr 23, 2020, 12:5304/23/20
05/08/19

Thank you to support, especially Helen, for finally getting my account back.  Just hang in there people who are seeking help, and be polite :)  They do get to you eventually!

Now back to being able to play again!