All Categories

Major account hack, exploit, bug!

Search
Apr 18, 2020, 22:2704/18/20
02/18/20

My account has vanished into thin air. I was a 1,000+ USD Spender.

I was playing on my iPad when a message popped up saying my account just logged in on another device. I clicked the log-in button immediately thinking that if someone is hacking me I need to kick them back out. I logged back in and a few seconds later it popped up again. I responded by clicking log-in and immediately went to the support ticket section and wrote a hasty I'm being hacked ticket. When I left the support area it popped up again saying I was logged out. I hit log-in and it said I had the wrong log-in information. I quickly went to the reset password area. It sent a recovery message to my email and I used it to reset my password. I then logged into my account with the new password only to find it was not my account. It was a different account partially into the tutorial of the game. (just past the dragon cut scene where Arbiter instructs how to fight in the campaign) I have now received a confirmation email saying my support ticket went through during the hack. I hope this helps track down what happened to my account. I have also responded to that support email with this information.

It feels like a hack, but it could be a major exploit that someone has found to switch out good accounts for tutorial ones!

Thanks,

Loosepaw

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2020, 10:4004/20/20
08/08/19
Yeah that shouldn’t happen, is the ticket you still put into support active? Because I can forward you ticket to support to help you out with this.
Apr 20, 2020, 19:2404/20/20
02/18/20

Yes, it is still active. I'll send you the ticket number if you need it.

Apr 20, 2020, 23:0304/20/20
08/08/19

Yeah, the ticket number would be the best way to get you help, unfortunately there isn't much us moderators can do with accounts, due to sensitive information.

Apr 21, 2020, 00:4104/21/20
02/18/20
Thanks anyway, this is the most support I've had in the two days since it happened.