All Categories

Hacked Account

Hacked Account

Search
Apr 18, 2020, 21:3804/18/20
01/13/20

Hacked Account

My account was hacked. My email address and signin credentials now replaced with a new account.

And i just get automated Ticketresponds. I don´t know if they will answer them because the automated respons is allways that i should write an ticket in the desegnated categorie. And i´m not even sure if i need to write it in english or my native language because the site is just partially translated.

I´m also not sure which informations i need to provide to prove that it is my account.

Any help or Informations would be welcome.

Ticket numbers are 1818094 and 1818123 on is in german the other is english.

Best Regards

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 18, 2020, 21:5204/18/20
Apr 18, 2020, 21:54(edited)
02/18/20

Same thing just happened to me. I was playing while it happened. The game said another device logged in and when I tried to log in the password was changed. When i reset it a new account had replaced my account.

When it was happening I managed to submit a support ticket because I thought I was being hacked and I have the support number if it helps.
Apr 20, 2020, 21:4804/20/20
01/13/20

Edit:

Got a reply yesterday at at 10 am. Basiclly automated as well just with a member from the support team signing it and adding that they would try to reply in 24 hours. I replyed in less the 2 hours with a more ditaled discrition becoause agian i was not sure if im in the right categorie but hey i get that you need to at least reply to show that you work on the ticket so i let the 24 hours pass and because it was sunday i thorght hey mabye they need monday also.

So now about 34 hours have passed and i just want one simple anwser can i get my account back. I dont need any expliation i dont have my old User ID all i have are bank statements and a add a friend link from allmost half a year ago.

Just a simple yes or no

and if it is a no is there a way to get my old account banned because i dont want some stupid account selling ba***rd to get some profit out of my lost.

Apr 21, 2020, 02:3904/21/20
05/16/19
Alkn said:

Edit:

Got a reply yesterday at at 10 am. Basiclly automated as well just with a member from the support team signing it and adding that they would try to reply in 24 hours. I replyed in less the 2 hours with a more ditaled discrition becoause agian i was not sure if im in the right categorie but hey i get that you need to at least reply to show that you work on the ticket so i let the 24 hours pass and because it was sunday i thorght hey mabye they need monday also.

So now about 34 hours have passed and i just want one simple anwser can i get my account back. I dont need any expliation i dont have my old User ID all i have are bank statements and a add a friend link from allmost half a year ago.

Just a simple yes or no

and if it is a no is there a way to get my old account banned because i dont want some stupid account selling ba***rd to get some profit out of my lost.

Hi there, I have submitted your ticket numbers. Support should be looking into it shortly. Support was just on an extended weekend break on Monday. 
Apr 21, 2020, 02:4104/21/20
05/16/19
emory91 said:

Same thing just happened to me. I was playing while it happened. The game said another device logged in and when I tried to log in the password was changed. When i reset it a new account had replaced my account.

When it was happening I managed to submit a support ticket because I thought I was being hacked and I have the support number if it helps.
Hi! Can you PM me the ticket number you opened with support?
Apr 21, 2020, 03:1104/21/20
04/09/17

I have the same issue, I opened a ticket and received an automated response but nothing else.  I have replied to the email a few times but still nothing.  Any help appreciated.  Ticket number is 1818673.