All Categories

Lost all Progress despite having a Plarium ID plz help

Search
Apr 4, 2020, 15:0804/04/20
03/15/19

Hello there,

the game crashed and next login the game asked me for my login data and started fresh with the tutorial, in game I have a new Nickname and id but I am connected to the right platinum id??? I tried several time to reinstall, Log in and out etc.

I invested a lot of money and time and need to finish the battle pass still.

Got no answer by website, email nor in-game Support.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 4, 2020, 21:5604/04/20
11/02/19

Hello

Got the same problem, game crashed out of nowhere and logged me out. When logged back in, got someone's other low level 7 day game progress account with other nickname. Tried re-logins on phone and PC, doesn't help. Even on PC when logging in Plarium app, it show's my real account name, but when launching the game, still getting that someone's other account. Too strange how can that happen. Hope they'll fix it back.
Apr 5, 2020, 10:2404/05/20
03/15/19

All I receive is standard replies, in which I have the feeling nobody is reading what I wrote?

Please help me out and restore my old Player ID and progress before the battle pass ends. If it will be all in vain, the whole time and money...

I would really hate to proceed with legal steps and would like the feeling that anybody cares at all at plarium support
Apr 5, 2020, 12:2504/05/20
Apr 5, 2020, 13:15(edited)
03/16/19

Kh0rne1337 said:

Hello there,

the game crashed and next login the game asked me for my login data and started fresh with the tutorial, in game I have a new Nickname and id but I am connected to the right platinum id??? I tried several time to reinstall, Log in and out etc.

I invested a lot of money and time and need to finish the battle pass still.

Got no answer by website, email nor in-game Support.

Hunnik said:

Hello
Got the same problem, game crashed out of nowhere and logged me out. When logged back in, got someone's other low level 7 day game progress account with other nickname. Tried re-logins on phone and PC, doesn't help. Even on PC when logging in Plarium app, it show's my real account name, but when launching the game, still getting that someone's other account. Too strange how can that happen. Hope they'll fix it back.

Hey guys!

Can you please PM me with:

Username of your original accounts

In-game ID of those accounts. (If you don't have it saved anywhere provide me with associated email to Plarium ID)

Ticket ID.

Apr 5, 2020, 20:3304/05/20
12/18/19
Kh0rne1337 said:

All I receive is standard replies, in which I have the feeling nobody is reading what I wrote?

Please help me out and restore my old Player ID and progress before the battle pass ends. If it will be all in vain, the whole time and money...

I would really hate to proceed with legal steps and would like the feeling that anybody cares at all at plarium support
I'm in the exact same position. Has the issue been resolved for you?
Apr 6, 2020, 16:5404/06/20
03/15/19
For me the issue has been resolved today, thx
Apr 10, 2020, 16:3304/10/20
04/06/20

Hola 

me ha pasado esto mismo, entro a mi cuenta y empieza el tutorial, es muy frustrante saber que perdí todo el progreso de mas de un año si alguno me puede ayudar a solucionar se los agradecería