All Categories

Lost Account in Attempt to create Plarium ID

Search
Mar 23, 2020, 11:4703/23/20
03/20/20

Hello! 

I know there is a lot of people writing this in the forums but at this point i don't know how to make sure my voice is heard.

I have been an active player since December on my Android phone and been purchasing packages and even have battle pass on in the game.Last Friday in order to be able to play on  my computer as well i decided to create a Plarium ID and immediately it started a new game and when i logged out and logged back in, no avail, its gone. I have no idea what my ID number (like who the hell memorised that) was but i renamed myself to Ellrys. I have order receipts, screenshots and all the account info to prove this as well as my clan to confirm my identity as most of them are my real life friends and family members. I have made several tickets on platform and sent emails and not a single non-bot answer has been given. I already have spent a lot of money  on this game,i at least deserve an answer!. I want to know that Plarium takes better care of their paying customers than this.... It is not hard to access a player data in the system or at least tell me it is unsaveable. Please, someone provide assistance...

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2020, 20:2003/24/20
05/13/19
siradila said:

Hello! 

I know there is a lot of people writing this in the forums but at this point i don't know how to make sure my voice is heard.

I have been an active player since December on my Android phone and been purchasing packages and even have battle pass on in the game.Last Friday in order to be able to play on  my computer as well i decided to create a Plarium ID and immediately it started a new game and when i logged out and logged back in, no avail, its gone. I have no idea what my ID number (like who the hell memorised that) was but i renamed myself to Ellrys. I have order receipts, screenshots and all the account info to prove this as well as my clan to confirm my identity as most of them are my real life friends and family members. I have made several tickets on platform and sent emails and not a single non-bot answer has been given. I already have spent a lot of money  on this game,i at least deserve an answer!. I want to know that Plarium takes better care of their paying customers than this.... It is not hard to access a player data in the system or at least tell me it is unsaveable. Please, someone provide assistance...

Send me a PM i will reply once i get a response.