All Categories

Purchase made, not received.

Search
Mar 7, 2020, 17:5903/07/20
09/09/19

Good afternoon,

9 days ago, I made a purchase for a small gem pack. The payment was processed, but was not sent to my account. I have tried on both discord and opened a ticket. I’ve provided each and every purchase in the ticket and I haven’t received an answer as to where the gem pack went. My ticket just gets closed without a response. I have been very patient during this time, today I decided in the meantime I’ll make another purchase. Payment processed and it was added fine, with no problems. I go to log back in and it says that I’m banned. 

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 8, 2020, 11:3903/08/20
02/15/19

Bearly-E-Human said:

Good afternoon,

9 days ago, I made a purchase for a small gem pack. The payment was processed, but was not sent to my account. I have tried on both discord and opened a ticket. I’ve provided each and every purchase in the ticket and I haven’t received an answer as to where the gem pack went. My ticket just gets closed without a response. I have been very patient during this time, today I decided in the meantime I’ll make another purchase. Payment processed and it was added fine, with no problems. I go to log back in and it says that I’m banned. 

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi

You need to submit one more ticket to support .
Apr 2, 2020, 20:2704/02/20
11/10/19

um25919693 | 25477866

Bought packs didn't receive them I want my stuff