All Categories

Lost account this morning by mistake

Search
Mar 6, 2020, 21:2603/06/20
09/09/17

Hi team

After my phone and the Raid app were updated this morning, I noticed that I was logged out of my Plaroum account. When the app loaded, I was asked for my login details. Thinking this was to login to my existing account, I entered on my Plaroum details.

After clearing the tutorial, I noticed that my account had been linked to this new game. When I tried to log into my account on Pleoum account on my laptop, I realised that my existing save and data had been replaced by this fresh start. Is it possible to rollback to what I had before? I did not intend for this to happen at all. Alternatively, would it be possible to credit my past purchases back to me?

Let me know if you need further details and thank you for your help!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2020, 03:4403/07/20
05/13/19
Khrynos said:

Hi team

After my phone and the Raid app were updated this morning, I noticed that I was logged out of my Plaroum account. When the app loaded, I was asked for my login details. Thinking this was to login to my existing account, I entered on my Plaroum details.

After clearing the tutorial, I noticed that my account had been linked to this new game. When I tried to log into my account on Pleoum account on my laptop, I realised that my existing save and data had been replaced by this fresh start. Is it possible to rollback to what I had before? I did not intend for this to happen at all. Alternatively, would it be possible to credit my past purchases back to me?

PM me your in game id and a link to your post
Mar 7, 2020, 04:0103/07/20
03/07/20
Same for me….
Mar 8, 2020, 09:2903/08/20
02/24/20
Same mistake can you help me pls ?
Mar 18, 2020, 02:3003/18/20
09/09/17

noloses149 said:

Khrynos said:

Hi team

PM me your in game id and a link to your post

@noloses149, Thanks for offerijng to help; I have Pm'd you my in-game ID. Would you or another admin/mod be able to help? I have spent a fair amount of money on the game, so would be a shame if I had to lose everything and start over :(