All Categories

No response from support

No response from support

Search
Mar 6, 2020, 01:5203/06/20
11/04/19

No response from support

I have been having issues with purchases since before christmas and have had a few tickets with support since they started and I was assured support was working on it.......however the last 2 messages I sent asking about the status have gone unanswered for the past month or so.....since the last ticket I submitted I actually stopped playing for the past month and a half and logged in the other day to check as I had not been issued a refund on my credit card yet. But when I logged in it appears that they have STILL not responded and then my support button was just stuck on "loading" for the past 48hrs or so. My buddy who's account was also involved in this issue says he also hasnt gotten a response and has since quit the game...so he left me his login info incase support needed me to access his account for some reason. This is going on 4.5 months or so now of "we are working on it / we can resolve this for you" original messages from support. What is going on? Is someone actually still helping me or am I just getting auto responses/cookie cutter replies from support?

Also....the support button/tab ingame is now broke.....all week it was stuck on "loading".....then today it finally loaded to a webpage but when you try to send a ticket it says the captcha is incorrect despite the fact there is no captcha displayed on the page....it also tells you to select a game /device model but there is no dropdown menu or space to input that info .....had a friend try loading it on his to make sure it wasnt just me and he said the same thing.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 03:0303/06/20
01/11/20
Welcome to plarium. Where they just don't give a shit about their customers
Mar 6, 2020, 05:3303/06/20
02/15/19

SteveRed said:

I have been having issues with purchases since before christmas and have had a few tickets with support since they started and I was assured support was working on it.......however the last 2 messages I sent asking about the status have gone unanswered for the past month or so.....since the last ticket I submitted I actually stopped playing for the past month and a half and logged in the other day to check as I had not been issued a refund on my credit card yet. But when I logged in it appears that they have STILL not responded and then my support button was just stuck on "loading" for the past 48hrs or so. My buddy who's account was also involved in this issue says he also hasnt gotten a response and has since quit the game...so he left me his login info incase support needed me to access his account for some reason. This is going on 4.5 months or so now of "we are working on it / we can resolve this for you" original messages from support. What is going on? Is someone actually still helping me or am I just getting auto responses/cookie cutter replies from support?

Also....the support button/tab ingame is now broke.....all week it was stuck on "loading".....then today it finally loaded to a webpage but when you try to send a ticket it says the captcha is incorrect despite the fact there is no captcha displayed on the page....it also tells you to select a game /device model but there is no dropdown menu or space to input that info .....had a friend try loading it on his to make sure it wasnt just me and he said the same thing.

Hi

Pls try to use this email address: [email protected]