All Categories

My account is swapped with someone else's

Search
Mar 4, 2020, 02:0203/04/20
02/20/17

Hi,

My account is swapped somewhere in the past 5 hours. I was clearing Golem 20, Spider 20, doing a bit Arena and some NM campaigns before I logged off 5 hours ago. Now, I got into the game in somebody else's character named "Crable." All my stuff are gone. My fully booked, fully masteried Bad-el, Martyr, Draco, Tayrel, Golden Reaper, Kael and Athel along with 220 other champions such as Big' Un, Wurlim, Rotos, Sethellia, Zargala, Skullcrusher, Royalguard, Coldheart, etc. all gone. All my 5-star, 6-star, glyphed, min-maxed gears are gone.  My remaining 18 million Silver, 6k Gems, 3000 energy, 5 sacred shards, 60+ void shards and 1300+ mystery shards are gone. The current character has nothing. It is not even registered in Australia. It is an American account. I don't see any reason or connection and anyhow this account linked to my Plarium account in place of mine. Give me back my stuff.

Max

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I've found Crable. He's here the first person in the comment section. I've got his character. I have his user ID.

If you happen to find mine, my in-game ID is "MaxMeng", please contact/comment here. Really appreciate it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2020, 02:3203/04/20
03/04/20
Wait thats my account. I just made a ticket because when I try to login it makes me start a new game.
Mar 4, 2020, 04:2403/04/20
Mar 4, 2020, 04:27(edited)
02/20/17

Really?! Are you Crable? I didn't touch anything. Just helped you collect gems and pop the level-ups from your mine and pit. It's taken good care. Don't worry. I guess it's the new patch and server reboot got us here. Plarium is gonna release a patch with several new champions and new features. Gosh. Something similar happened last time when they released Battle Pass. Hope they can get our problem solved soon.

Mar 4, 2020, 09:3403/04/20
08/14/19

same happened to me....lost my account (log into another account).

I played a lot, spend money...and not.

I looked from a friends account...I am not into my clan anymore as user (I was the clan Leader).
Mar 4, 2020, 12:0003/04/20
07/29/19

me too...same happened to me....lost my account (log into another account).

I played a lot, spend money and my time... ..whats happened?? help me....my name in game is BeLzEbUUUU i'm lvl 53...

Mar 5, 2020, 08:1203/05/20
02/20/17

I got a reply from Plarium customer support yesterday verifying my details. Hopefully, they can figure out the problem ASAP. Guys you need to contact the support and provide with your transaction history. Take screenshots or give them a bank activity statement. Let's see how that goes. We should at least give Plarium an opportunity to right their wrong first.

Mar 6, 2020, 13:5703/06/20
03/04/20
Good luck with getting your account back Max. You can do whatever you like with mine. I'm just going to issue chargebacks on my purchases and quit waiting for this game. It's been over 48 hours since they would respond to my requests through the support line. It's obvious they don't care about our problems as long as they still have the whales.
Mar 6, 2020, 16:5403/06/20
12/28/19
I'm with you Credon. It's insane that it's even possible to end up on someone else's account ina. Game that has monthly sub options. Even worse that they want us to put in work to get this resolved. For those lucky enough to even get a response from support.
Mar 9, 2020, 22:3703/09/20
10/03/19

My clanmate has the same issue as this. It happend today. All of a sudden there's a random guy logged into our clan m8s account saying he's on the wrong account... How can this even be possible. I've never heard of anything like it in any other game. Both of these guys have quite some money invested into the game aswell and one of them seems like he will quit the game now that this happend. Plarium needs to get their shit together and fix these issues asap or everyone will be gone from the game vry soon. there are even other people in my clan that's starting to think about leaving the game after this shit.

Mar 10, 2020, 08:5803/10/20
02/20/17

Hey Crendon and others,

I actually still have not received any response since then. I too grow tired of waiting. If this cannot be resolved soon enough, I will consider a full refund on my spendings.

Best,

Max