All Categories

Got new phone, didn't link account. Need help

Search
Feb 26, 2020, 18:4902/26/20
02/25/20

I made my account on 2/22/2020. Played and linked my amazon prime account. I got a new phone and forgot to link accounts so I can continue progress. I dont have the other phone. Ive had a ticket open to support to help me out, but I keep getting the same automated response. Twice now, I provide them the info they ask for, and I get the same response. Nothing seems to be moving forward. Any help?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2020, 02:3502/27/20
05/13/19
Novicenoob said:

I made my account on 2/22/2020. Played and linked my amazon prime account. I got a new phone and forgot to link accounts so I can continue progress. I dont have the other phone. Ive had a ticket open to support to help me out, but I keep getting the same automated response. Twice now, I provide them the info they ask for, and I get the same response. Nothing seems to be moving forward. Any help?

Hello, unfortunately if you did not link your account it cannot be retrieved.
Feb 27, 2020, 03:5602/27/20
02/25/20
noloses149 said:

Novicenoob said:

Hello, unfortunately if you did not link your account it cannot be retrieved.
So my twitch prime rewards are lost for good?