All Categories

How do I complain about the lack of response and terrible service?

Search
Feb 26, 2020, 09:3002/26/20
07/06/19

I have sent two messages regarding paying for the monthly pass and not receiving it. This is possibly because my account was rolled back and I was banned for no reason.

It’s been days and nothing from anyone. Not even an acknowledgement of the message.

How do I escalate this?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 26, 2020, 13:1802/26/20
11/14/19

I'm in the same situation, got the battle pass on the  first day, got a technical ban that night. Account was restored in a little over a day but was rolled back. Purchased the battle pass again. Put in a ticket for refund,, still waiting on the refund almost two weeks later. Also lost multiple epic duplicates as well as bad el Kazzar legendary i had pulled. Have put in several tickets and only had the generic response "we are aware of the problem". I have asked for updates over the last two weeks and had zero response. Probably put in a half dozen tickets. I can tell you that we are probably both screwed here. there customer service is beyond terrible. I would suggest claiming a fraudulent charge with your bank or CC company. 

Lesson learned for me, will not spend another dime on a plarium game, I believe they are on the downhill slide with this game and are just attempting to maximize profits while putting very little back into the game.

Feb 26, 2020, 15:4902/26/20
07/06/19

There just needs to be some management of expectations. If it’s going to take a few days tell me.

But I’m not paying for another one - or anything else until I hear. The lack of multi battles is hurting my account especially for the fusion.
Feb 27, 2020, 02:2702/27/20
11/14/19
So  I finally got a response, but that is where the good news ends. No character restoration and no real currency refund. The character restoration they say is because they can find no record on their servers of ever having the characters I mentioned, big surprise there. I did not really expect any thing less with a company that has so many server issues to begin with. Now for the battle pass refund they issued me 3,000 gems. Now if this had been something both parties had agreed to fine,, but not being given a choice really is bull shit. On top of that if you add up the battle pass price and buying all levels than it far exceeds the measly 3,000 gems they gave, even if you go off of their own inflated gem prices. Like I said many times to them, I have spent thousands of dollars on this game,, i usually do each year on one game or another. I enjoyed the game had the money to spend so why not. However, I have usually had much better luck with customer service from other game platforms, not always but usually, and most definitely not this bad. They actually told me they have no way to issue a real currency refund, that is hilarious to me as I'm sure it violates some sort of law for refunding purchases. Anyways I'm chalking this up to a lesson learned, still going to play the game but will definitely be cutting waaaaay back on spending if i spend at all. They just gave up a big spender, but that does not seem to  matter to them, they screw F2p and P2W players just the same. Anyways, good luck, hope things work out better for you then they did me.
Feb 27, 2020, 06:0702/27/20
03/09/19
Hey buddy, u aren’t alone on all these.. account banned - restored - item gone ( even with screenshot of the item) daily gem pack gone.. after battle pass restored. My daily gem pack was still missing filed couple of tickets in and got shitty reply.. credit card charged as well with no pack receive.. this company is a joke man.. I myself spend thousands on this game and getting this kinda of service is seriously beyond words can describe.. 
Feb 27, 2020, 10:5102/27/20
07/06/19
I have heard nothing, can a moderator get involved now please?