All Categories

Used Prime bonus on wrong account?

Search
Jan 18, 2020, 05:4501/18/20
01/18/20

Hello, this might be odd, but I logged into Raids after a while and noticed there was a Prime event, and decided to grab the champion (which is my best at the moment lol).

While I was doing this i thought i was logged into my account that is connected to my Facebook which has my other decent champions, but i hadn't played in so long i had forgot which ones i had.

I ended up going into the profile settings just looking around and noticed it said I wasnt signed in on Facebook, so I did, and it logged me into a completely different account. I'm assuming the account I was first logged into had to be the first account I created without connecting to anything. 

My question is, is there any way, to say, transfer the champion or allow my actual account I've used to be able to claim the promo, and delete the promo off of the other account?

"Synthesized" is the account with the Prime champion, "Styrofoem" is my main account. I wouldnt be asking but the champion helps my team a lot.

Thank you so much in advance. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2020, 10:3201/18/20
Hey, I have done the exact same thing and would like to get it sorted as it would really help my main account. Please help us.
Jan 18, 2020, 11:5201/18/20
02/15/19

hi

its not possible to change linked amazon accounts.