All Categories

Tech support non existent?

Search
Dec 24, 2019, 12:4812/24/19
11/04/19

Been getting automated replies having nothing to do with my problem in game.   Someone aparently got into my plarium account and changed my email and I cannot re secure / change my password without support removing this new email.  I'm only able to get in my game still luckily through my fb that was also linked. ...but cannot change password on plarium account so someone else keeps logging in and support has not done anything to help.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 24, 2019, 18:0612/24/19
12/19/19

This happened to me earlier around 11 today. The game started lagging and crashing around 8 this morning and then a pop-up said re-login or contact support. I clicked contact support and after that it went to re log me in and it crashed. After I re clicked the app to log back in it started me over from square one. I've contacted support multiple times and I have gotten nothing back besides an automated email about this issue.

Dec 25, 2019, 01:4212/25/19
05/13/19
jmcclain2190 said:

This happened to me earlier around 11 today. The game started lagging and crashing around 8 this morning and then a pop-up said re-login or contact support. I clicked contact support and after that it went to re log me in and it crashed. After I re clicked the app to log back in it started me over from square one. I've contacted support multiple times and I have gotten nothing back besides an automated email about this issue.

Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post. I will see what i can find out.
Dec 25, 2019, 01:4212/25/19
05/13/19

SteveRed said:

Been getting automated replies having nothing to do with my problem in game.   Someone aparently got into my plarium account and changed my email and I cannot re secure / change my password without support removing this new email.  I'm only able to get in my game still luckily through my fb that was also linked. ...but cannot change password on plarium account so someone else keeps logging in and support has not done anything to help.

Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post. I will see what i can find out.