All Categories

Lost Account, phone broke.

Search
Dec 3, 2019, 19:1812/03/19
12/03/19

Hello! I have lost access to my account wich I had not yet linked to facebook or plarium, I am really hopin for assistance with this issue.

I have made quite a few payments in my short time as a player of your game, I have payed every single time with paypal via the google app store and can provide you with any and all payment details however I do not have much more than that to offer you, I doubt my account lvl or anything like that would be interesting but maybe it's possible to trace my account via my payments?

Please do your best to help me! I will gladly send you any information you need as long as I have it.

Best wishes Harald.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2019, 02:1512/04/19
05/13/19
Berge said:

Hello! I have lost access to my account wich I had not yet linked to facebook or plarium, I am really hopin for assistance with this issue.

I have made quite a few payments in my short time as a player of your game, I have payed every single time with paypal via the google app store and can provide you with any and all payment details however I do not have much more than that to offer you, I doubt my account lvl or anything like that would be interesting but maybe it's possible to trace my account via my payments?

Please do your best to help me! I will gladly send you any information you need as long as I have it.

Best wishes Harald.
Hello, PM me your in game id and email address you used to start playing and a link to this post. I will see what/if anything can be done.