All Categories

Refund

Refund

Search
Mar 21, 2020, 12:1603/21/20
03/15/20

Refund

I started playing a week ago and spent around 60$ on this game so far. I would like to request a refund and as far as I can see the support is completly ignoring my emails. I bought raid pass which is not working for a few days now and I have been charged for it. I bought a pack with sacred shard which I havent received yet or any shards from the same pack. My mission is stuck on 25 lesser arcane potions so far I have spent 500+ energy on it and gathered more then 80 potions mission is still stuck and not working (yes I am aware it only counts from stage 5 or higher and yes i did it correctly) again made a ticket about this its been ignored or slow to replay w/e I cant continue becous its a waste of energy at this stage to do anything unless its fixes and I can progress my missions again. My challenges arent working either artifact challenges arent working with putting gear on my champions waste a ton of silver on it its just not working. I used a referal link and got my brother to play neither of us has received any rewards yet it doesnt evan look like the referal link is working. I want to request a full refund becous I am quiting this game its either completly broken or its just my account I am not sure what it is. Can you tell me how can I go about and actualy get my money back becous this game is defenetly not meeting my expectations.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2020, 19:5903/24/20
05/13/19
stefan said:

I started playing a week ago and spent around 60$ on this game so far. I would like to request a refund and as far as I can see the support is completly ignoring my emails. I bought raid pass which is not working for a few days now and I have been charged for it. I bought a pack with sacred shard which I havent received yet or any shards from the same pack. My mission is stuck on 25 lesser arcane potions so far I have spent 500+ energy on it and gathered more then 80 potions mission is still stuck and not working (yes I am aware it only counts from stage 5 or higher and yes i did it correctly) again made a ticket about this its been ignored or slow to replay w/e I cant continue becous its a waste of energy at this stage to do anything unless its fixes and I can progress my missions again. My challenges arent working either artifact challenges arent working with putting gear on my champions waste a ton of silver on it its just not working. I used a referal link and got my brother to play neither of us has received any rewards yet it doesnt evan look like the referal link is working. I want to request a full refund becous I am quiting this game its either completly broken or its just my account I am not sure what it is. Can you tell me how can I go about and actualy get my money back becous this game is defenetly not meeting my expectations.
PM me your in game id and a link to this post
Mar 27, 2020, 12:1003/27/20
03/20/20

Just bought a starter pack for $22.99 which includes 3 void crystals, silver and gems. 

Currently there is 2 days of "Boosted Summons" which is 2 times the chance to get Epic and Legendary.

Used the voids shard and got 2 rare monster and 1 epic monster.

Are you kidding me?

Please contact me to resolve this as a refund. I have taken screen shots.
Mar 28, 2020, 15:1603/28/20
Mar 28, 2020, 15:17(edited)
05/13/19
Big Al said:

Just bought a starter pack for $22.99 which includes 3 void crystals, silver and gems. 

Currently there is 2 days of "Boosted Summons" which is 2 times the chance to get Epic and Legendary.

Used the voids shard and got 2 rare monster and 1 epic monster.

Are you kidding me?

Please contact me to resolve this as a refund. I have taken screen shots.
Hello, even though its a 2x event does not mean you are guaranteed a certain champ. Its still RNG
Mar 30, 2020, 17:0203/30/20
03/15/20
I swear I have never experiance worse support by a gaming company in 20+ years of gaming. The Sergey guy from support is brain dead if not worse. Anyway I was lucky to buy stuff thru apple and they gave me 100% refund after I shared all my exchanges with this support guy. So if anyone is facing the same problems as me just go directly to apple if your lucky enough to use them to play the game.