All Categories

Raid pass

Raid pass

Search
Mar 5, 2020, 14:4103/05/20
07/04/19

Raid pass

First off let me start by saying this game looks fantastic, but, I have an issue that would like to be addressed please. I purchase the raid pass and the battle pass, whilst they do different things, I was under the impression if I pay for something, I should get it. The raid pass comes out of my account every month, the same time, and you never NOT take my money. But yet, I have a two or three day window EVERY month that the raid pass is deactivated. Again, you take my money out every month at the same time. It might not sound like much, but I’m losing two to three days a month due to this “technical” issue??? This past one really hurt because it was in the middle of a training event, so I received less auto battles as well. Could someone contact me as soon as they can about this matter? Thanks, 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2020, 06:0503/06/20
02/15/19

jasonralph1978 said:

First off let me start by saying this game looks fantastic, but, I have an issue that would like to be addressed please. I purchase the raid pass and the battle pass, whilst they do different things, I was under the impression if I pay for something, I should get it. The raid pass comes out of my account every month, the same time, and you never NOT take my money. But yet, I have a two or three day window EVERY month that the raid pass is deactivated. Again, you take my money out every month at the same time. It might not sound like much, but I’m losing two to three days a month due to this “technical” issue??? This past one really hurt because it was in the middle of a training event, so I received less auto battles as well. Could someone contact me as soon as they can about this matter? Thanks, 

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to our support.

Mar 19, 2020, 00:0303/19/20
03/18/20
I paid  for raid pass and today i purchased  a 2 raid passi all ready  have one can they extend  the first  one
Mar 19, 2020, 05:2103/19/20
02/15/19

Martha 1958 said:

I paid  for raid pass and today i purchased  a 2 raid passi all ready  have one can they extend  the first  one

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to our support.