All Categories

Amazon prime issue

Amazon prime issue

Search
Feb 23, 2020, 09:2502/23/20
02/23/20

Amazon prime issue

Hello, my wife and I, have an Amazon prime account. She used it to claim one prize, weeks ago and stop to play. We loged out prime on her account and uninstall the game. (Was not possible to delete the account through the game though). However I want to use it on my account but it say it's already used on another account. What do I have to do to can use our prime account on the account I play on? Kind regards.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2020, 18:3402/24/20
11/07/19

sunthakura said:

Hello, my wife and I, have an Amazon prime account. She used it to claim one prize, weeks ago and stop to play. We loged out prime on her account and uninstall the game. (Was not possible to delete the account through the game though). However I want to use it on my account but it say it's already used on another account. What do I have to do to can use our prime account on the account I play on? Kind regards.

My niece used my tablet without my knowledge to make a purchase on her Prime acct. Not realizing this, I collected rewards and now cannot collect. Hope you get an answer.
um27007461 | 26548290

RazorNate

Feb 28, 2020, 04:2202/28/20
02/28/20
I got am Amazon account to purchase a surprise gift for my wife. I cancel the amount after purchase. Then tired to log into my regular account and it will not allow me to collect my prizes. The account is current and nothing had been collect by another party so I don't see why I cannot collect.