All Categories

raid stole from me

raid stole from me

Search
Feb 4, 2020, 10:0502/04/20
12/02/19

raid stole from me

I was charged 250 US dollars twice for nothing I received my banks statements and it shows the charges going through but nothing was received. raid would not allow me to purchase to anything I called apple support and they told me that raid charged me 250 dollars and I wouldn't be able to purchase until it was paid. so I transferred the money for other needs eventually and raid took the money straight from my card twice. I have no idea how to go about this as customer support is pretty much non existent 
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2020, 11:4602/04/20
02/15/19

hatchnate22 said:

I was charged 250 US dollars twice for nothing I received my banks statements and it shows the charges going through but nothing was received. raid would not allow me to purchase to anything I called apple support and they told me that raid charged me 250 dollars and I wouldn't be able to purchase until it was paid. so I transferred the money for other needs eventually and raid took the money straight from my card twice. I have no idea how to go about this as customer support is pretty much non existent 

Hi

You can open a ticket in game under payments in your profile.