All Categories

Items; Potion & Drop Rates

Search
Dec 2, 2020, 04:4112/02/20
09/30/20

I have been attempting to collect Potion for champion ascending but I think the drop rate is bugged, I use my phone for play so I cannot provide a screen shot. I believe there is an issue with the current drop rate of Potion items if I am stage 9, I receive the same amount of potions if I was on stage 10. 

I am kind of under the impression that the level should improve the drop rate of different Potion types, so far it seems the drop table is simply added to when you progress into the towers with "Superior" being offered at stage 9 of 15 staged appearing less frequently but still providing only a singular Potion drop at a kind of middle section of the tower. 

I would expect that to be not the case as I went through the staged that only drop lessers, but I seem to have a greatest chance of finding lessers on all staged of a tower, ??.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2020, 15:0712/02/20
09/30/20

Also, including if I farm a stage for 12 energy point I sequentially suffer from the same returns and it does not have any kind of value or vehement that you are doing a higher difficulty, and if I need Superior potions I wouldn't get them at a better rate at a higher level because their is not a difference in the item iterations, but I believe are placed into the drop table but not assigned to actually occur

Dec 5, 2020, 05:2712/05/20
Dec 5, 2020, 05:35(edited)
09/30/20

I tried to photo my meaning (i.e; seldom do I finish stage thirteen, but this occurs there also)

This is stage 10, going to the next stage after...

i

Including; I seldom finish some stage 13, including on auto and have the same 

i

And is kind of set to this occurance for all the towers...

Jan 9, 2021, 21:4801/09/21
Jan 9, 2021, 21:50(edited)
01/09/21

Yeah........the potion drop rates are pretty much an absolute scam in this game. Its been a long time and I dont have the actual response saved but I can pretty much tell you verbatim what a Plarium rep has said in the past regarding this exact issue "...its the RNG system, keep trying".

Sep 13, 2024, 06:1009/13/24
02/16/18

I lacked 1 Superior Spirit Potion, I farmed stage 12 in Spirit Keep for a couple of hours but I usually get 1, sometimes 4, Lesser Potions so instead I tried to farm stage 8, it's faster to farm a lower level and I can't see much difference in the drop rates, it was much faster to get the necessary potions at stage 8 where I could finish the stage in a couple of seconds and do that many times