All Categories

Newer player questions for whales

Search
Mar 24, 2020, 17:3703/24/20
02/18/20

Hello,

I’ve been playing (addicted) for the last 40 odd days. I’m free to play so be grinding everything out and feel I’m in an okay position just now. 

My questions are;

1. I have Kael farming brutal 12-3 in 10 seconds which is fine for me, what area should I really focus on next, clan boss ,dungeon, arena? 

Leads me into question 2;

I don’t have a huge amount of champions as I have kept all my shards waiting for a x2 event

As I wasn’t playing when the last one happened. Is there going to one anytime soon or should I just open them to try get champions that will

Help me progress? 

I’m basically just making food just now as there isn’t much else I feel I can do 

Any help is appreciated!
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2020, 18:3203/24/20
10/22/19

Hi, mostly F2P here (I got the battle pass).

1. There's supposed to be a Void 2x event this Friday. At least that's what I've heard.
  2. I usually save all my shards. My first Legendary was from a 2x Sacred Shard event, and my next two were from randomly opening ancient shards without an event. I'd say, definitely wait to open sacred and void shards; ancient shards, depends on your need.
  3. As a F2P, I have dozens of epics and 3 legendaries (I have 4, but one of them was from the battle pass thing, so I won't count it).
  4. What do your teams look like? Your dungeon team, your arena team?
  5. Try tackling missions. It's a good way to progress and helps.
  6. Try working up to fusing Rhazin Scarhide. I only have 1 more rare left before I can do it.
Mar 24, 2020, 18:5303/24/20
02/18/20

Machiavellian said:

1. There's supposed to be a Void 2x event this Friday. At least that's what I've heard.
  2. I usually save all my shards. My first Legendary was from a 2x Sacred Shard event, and my next two were from randomly opening ancient shards without an event. I'd say, definitely wait to open sacred and void shards; ancient shards, depends on your need.
  3. As a F2P, I have dozens of epics and 3 legendaries (I have 4, but one of them was from the battle pass thing, so I won't count it).
  6. Try working up to fusing Rhazin Scarhide. I only have 1 more rare left before I can do it.

Hopefully that event is on as I could do with off loading some of these! 

My teams aren’t anything special with the limited champions I have. My arena team is 50k Power with Kael, high kutan, valla and black knight. I just got Peydma and grave chill killer who I was going to build for clan boss and dungeons. 

I’m spending most of my energy on food just now getting 5 stars and 4 stars to upgrade good champs when I get them. Let’s just hope for a summon event 
Mar 24, 2020, 19:1103/24/20
10/22/19
reecelaird97 said:

Machiavellian said:

Hopefully that event is on as I could do with off loading some of these! 

My teams aren’t anything special with the limited champions I have. My arena team is 50k Power with Kael, high kutan, valla and black knight. I just got Peydma and grave chill killer who I was going to build for clan boss and dungeons. 

I’m spending most of my energy on food just now getting 5 stars and 4 stars to upgrade good champs when I get them. Let’s just hope for a summon event 
Try grinding on level 9 (Deadlands) of the campaign to get Warmaiden. She's a very good rare champ that you can get by farming on that level. As you get gems, use them to get the mine so you can get more gems over time.
Mar 24, 2020, 19:3303/24/20
10/22/19
Also, gear is just as important as your champs. If you have terrible gear on a good champ, it won't help you.
Mar 24, 2020, 20:1203/24/20
02/18/20

Machiavellian said:

Also, gear is just as important as your champs. If you have terrible gear on a good champ, it won't help you.

I have marmaiden already at 40. 

And I also have the market fully unlocked to buy gear when it comes up. My luck with the dragon is horrible