All Categories

Fire knight 13 and general progression

Search
Sep 23, 2022, 16:2709/23/22
09/22/22

Hey all, I'm looking for some advice on where to progress from here. I am new to the game and have been playing for a month now. I'm currently looking to advance dragons, spiders and to beat spirit 13 and fire knight 13 for final dungeon challenges (I'm also stuck on scarab king floor 20). Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I will attatch images of champions I have. Thank you in advance! 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 23, 2022, 17:1109/23/22
Sep 23, 2022, 17:11(edited)
06/25/20

Get more 60s.

For fk: apo, armiger, udk, elhain, jorrg.

Sep 25, 2022, 10:0509/25/22
09/22/22
kramaswamy.kr

Get more 60s.

For fk: apo, armiger, udk, elhain, jorrg.

Greatly appreciated, thank you! Farming food at the moment, got an armiger on the day you replied and received another once since so used to book him. Just got 3* blessing for jorrg which will help too so I've ascended him since and will start to put more time and resources into farming to break pleateu ☺️

Sep 25, 2022, 14:3709/25/22
Sep 25, 2022, 15:43(edited)
05/19/19

I would build up Fellhound and Soulbond for FK as well.  Would not use UDK there, he will be great for Dragon and Ice Golem and Spider.  

Soulbond can also help on spider. 

Apothecary can help a lot in many cases.

Frozen Banshee  can help on Dragon (and CB) as well.  I do see the makings of a decent CB team with Fayne, Frozen Banshee, Geomancer, UDK, Anax, Renegade etc.   I would focus on CB next, because the resources you will get there will help you more.  Lots of ways to go there.

Scarab king is tough and you will probably need a team of 60s and 50s to beat him.  From what you have Armiger, High Khatun, Soulbond will help and probably need 2 more AoE shield champions on shield sets.  Metalshaper, Draconis, Scrapper are all rares who can do this.  But all of them have to be build.

That said, you next priorities should probably be getting Geomancer and UDK to 60.  I would not put any more resources on Warpriest and start replacing her with Apothecary in non FW content. 

Good luck!

Sep 25, 2022, 16:4109/25/22
06/25/20
thrylos

I would build up Fellhound and Soulbond for FK as well.  Would not use UDK there, he will be great for Dragon and Ice Golem and Spider.  

Soulbond can also help on spider. 

Apothecary can help a lot in many cases.

Frozen Banshee  can help on Dragon (and CB) as well.  I do see the makings of a decent CB team with Fayne, Frozen Banshee, Geomancer, UDK, Anax, Renegade etc.   I would focus on CB next, because the resources you will get there will help you more.  Lots of ways to go there.

Scarab king is tough and you will probably need a team of 60s and 50s to beat him.  From what you have Armiger, High Khatun, Soulbond will help and probably need 2 more AoE shield champions on shield sets.  Metalshaper, Draconis, Scrapper are all rares who can do this.  But all of them have to be build.

That said, you next priorities should probably be getting Geomancer and UDK to 60.  I would not put any more resources on Warpriest and start replacing her with Apothecary in non FW content. 

Good luck!

I suggested UDK for the FK team for one main reason - he makes it far more likely you reach the boss alive. The goal here is not to clear waves as fast as possible.