All Categories

Spider 20

Spider 20

Search
Sep 22, 2022, 11:4209/22/22
05/03/20

Spider 20

I need help building a Spider 20 team.  It is the next to last mission to get Arbiter.  I made multiple teams tonight to move from 17 to 19.  But none can win at 20.  I cant kill the spiderlings before mom eats them.  Coldheart, who is a monster, wont stay alive.  

EDIT:  Cleaned up typos.   

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 22, 2022, 12:1109/22/22
02/13/21

Don't focus too much on killing the spiderlings, as this isn't really an optimal strategy once you get past spider 15 or so.  Also don't stress too much about Skavag eating the spiderlings and gaining back HP.  She can only do that every second turn, and when you have decrease speed and turn meter reduction champions then it isn't too much of an issue.  She will usually heal herself once or twice a battle.

Instead, focus on building a team that has the following champions

• AoE HP Burn - This will be your primary source of damage throughout the run
  • AoE Crowd Control - This can include stun (e.g. Scyl), Freeze, Sleep, or even Provoke (e.g. Drex)
  • Turn meter control - Coldheart will help with this, but also someone like Armiger will help too
  • A shield champion like Miscreated Monster or Brogni will help with survivabilty 

I know that you have posted your roster in some other threads but it might be worthwhile putting an updated one out.

Sep 22, 2022, 13:0309/22/22
11/16/20

Here are 2 example teams I use to farm 20 and 25 spider. Both use a reset champion in my case renegade, enemy max hp champions/turn meter control coldheart and acrizia, my 25 team uses crypt King for HP burns, any aoe hp burn champion will work. Doing a hp burn strat defense down isn't even necessary and you can bring a support with shields in instead.

I don't know what champions you have but some mvps for spider are coldheart, armigar, elder skarg, renegade, kymar, achack, miscreated monster, acrizia, mordacai, crypt King, akoth.

i

i

Sep 22, 2022, 13:1009/22/22
05/03/20
evilized6666

Here are 2 example teams I use to farm 20 and 25 spider. Both use a reset champion in my case renegade, enemy max hp champions/turn meter control coldheart and acrizia, my 25 team uses crypt King for HP burns, any aoe hp burn champion will work. Doing a hp burn strat defense down isn't even necessary and you can bring a support with shields in instead.

I don't know what champions you have but some mvps for spider are coldheart, armigar, elder skarg, renegade, kymar, achack, miscreated monster, acrizia, mordacai, crypt King, akoth.

i

i

I cant keep Coldheart or Armiger alive even with Scyl passive.  I have Duchess to revive but she cant revive fast enough.  Coldheart has been a monster up to level 19.  

@RoseRoyal   ..... Kallia is the best HP burn that I have but wrong affinity.  I have tried and cant keep her alive long enough to be effective.