All Categories

too spooky for me

too spooky for me

Search
Sep 9, 2022, 12:4809/09/22
04/12/21

too spooky for me

Ok, so they rolled out all this mumbo jumbo about souls and othe occult items that follow in the Disney footsteps.  Who needs this?  Who asked for this?  I guess they got tired of putting out hundreds of useless Class C and F rare champs so they had to give those folks something else to do.

so now I looked at some and read enough to know I want no part of this but am stuck with extra junk on my screen

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 9, 2022, 14:4009/09/22
02/11/21

Whales pulled everything they could out of the shards, so this is more stuff for them to pull....in a nutshell. 

Sep 10, 2022, 14:0909/10/22
10/08/17

Its incredible content and I thank RAID for such awesome update. My only focus now is collecting soulstones for champions I have (forgot about shards)

as to your  post "spooky" . The  only connection I have  of that is I play on a gaming PC  ONLY for RAID. The sound and graphics are  unlike any other game. So that being said  when at the alter of souls........well the creepy sounds that come  out  of that alter  of souls are....well 'spooky'

Aside  from that. Great job RAID at continuing to make the worlds best game even better

Even HH showcased a new (want to be) game coping RAID (Made  in China) . Looks cool and basically a copy cat game. But RAID is #1 for a reason :)