All Categories

Awaken me to the Soul functions - somewhat confusing instructions

Search
Sep 9, 2022, 06:5409/09/22
09/07/21

With practice and familiarity I'm sure the Help will seem less dense and cryptic, but at present I find some of the explanations of how it all works to be less than totally clear. For example:

Perfect Souls allow you to Awaken your Champion to the exact Level of Awakening indicated by the number of red stars on the Soul without any further steps or requirements. If you're lucky enough to find a 6-star Perfect Soul for a Champion, you can fully Awaken them in a single step. 
Split Souls, on the other hand, Awaken your Champions one Level at a time. For example, if you find a 5-star Split Soul for a Champion you'll only be able to use that once they are at Level 4 of Awakening.

huh

I think my biggest question is -- if I have Awakened a Champion, and now two of six stars are red, and I get another soul with 1 star -- what do I do with it? It's not available with the Awaken button for that Champ. Does that question even make sense or are you saying 'huh" also? It's hard to make clear when the same words are reused like Soul and Awaken.

Anyway I hope you see what I'm asking and thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 9, 2022, 07:1409/09/22
01/19/21

From what I understand, a split soul will take you to a specific awakening level from the previous one, e.g. a 5* split soul will let you upgrade the champion from 4* to 5* only. A perfect soul will upgrade the champion to the specified awakening level from any previous one, e.g. a 5* perfect soul will upgrade the champion to 5* from 0-4*.

So if you get a split or perfect soul that has an awakening level less than what your champion already has, then it's essentially useless to you unless you plan on building a duplicate of that champion. If not, you may as well sell it to get some resources back.

I do get the feeling the system is pointlessly complicated though, and they certainly should've come up with some better names for the resources. If we played a drinking game based on whenever the word "soul" was mentioned, we'd all be dead of severe alcohol poisoning before we even got halfway through the explanation for the system.

Sep 9, 2022, 08:2109/09/22
06/14/20

maybe hellades could give us a tutorial 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 9, 2022, 11:3709/09/22
02/24/19

"I think my biggest question is -- if I have Awakened a Champion, and now two of six stars are red, and I get another soul with 1 star -- what do I do with it?"

You sell it. It cannot be used for that champ anymore. 

To progress that champ, you have to pull either a 3 star split soul...or a 3 to 6 star perfect soul.

Hope that helps @xonak 

Jan 12, 2023, 19:3001/12/23
12/15/22

Where do you get these souls??

Jan 12, 2023, 19:3101/12/23
12/15/22

I have only seen them during the Elhain Quest.  Didnt know what the were for

Jan 12, 2023, 19:4701/12/23
06/25/20
GOliver25

Where do you get these souls??

Iron Twins.