All Categories

Considerations for the recent patch

Search
Sep 7, 2022, 13:5409/07/22
03/02/21

Dear plarium, as usual great game but here are a few things to you could consider going forward to make sense of the recent patch. Before update, energy is already a scarce resource for various parts of the game, so it needs to be reviewed up to let's say, 150 per energy or 180. That will be a big boost. Why not limit soulstones to what players have if we'll be getting 1star souls of what you don't have, alot, after wasting gems to buy energy, burn them to get soul coins, then spend the soul coins to buy mortal soulstones, summon the soulstone only to get one star of what you dont know when you will be able to summon that champion, mind you we don't determine the champions we get . If that was a production line, am sure the production will eventually shutdown cos they not giving consumers what they need. While I understand it's business, you need to consider fans who are not heavy spenders and FTPs also. They still remain potential whales 🐋 . It will be nice if plarium can look into it. Thank you for the good work so far.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 7, 2022, 16:1709/07/22
02/24/19

Right now I don't know of any intentions to dramatically change the system right now , but thanks for your feedback, will pass it along. 

Sep 7, 2022, 19:0609/07/22
12/19/19
harleQuinn

Right now I don't know of any intentions to dramatically change the system right now , but thanks for your feedback, will pass it along. 

Translation:

Quit crying, its no different than all other rng/facial content released... the more you spend, the more you benefit.  Crazy how these business keep catering to those that give them more money, ain't it.

Sep 8, 2022, 10:2509/08/22
02/11/22

Yup, I was a club promoter for  good while, and let me tell you, there are a lot of similarities. Each person that comes to the club can either get in for free, pay at the door, or reserve a table with champagne and all. But you know what, they all hear the same DJ and basically the only difference is, someone is standing, while someone else is sitting in his couch.

When you run the club, who do you think is part of the conversation in terms of what you will build as a night? The guy on the free guest-list? nope. He may be the coolest dude, he gives you squat. So you cater to who? to the dude renting his couch with purchases of several Crystal and deluxe versions of the same booze the other guy buys for 10 bucks at the bar. Thats your whole profit right there. 10 tables pay for the whole night, the other 300 people are just fillers so those 10 tables dont feel too alone.