All Categories

The spider is screwed during your spider tournament

Search
Sep 2, 2022, 18:2209/02/22
05/09/22

I just played played the spider n got 2 acceseres our of 10 attempts it gave me lvl up mugs n green shards what's up w it how can fix 

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Sep 2, 2022, 18:2509/02/22
12/30/20

It's not screwed, you just likely need to do a higher level. What are you doing at the moment? 

Sep 2, 2022, 18:3509/02/22
05/09/22

The spider lvl is 120 that's where I'm stuck at w him n the fire guy 120 working building a couple champions to get further so if I use different champions will it be better its never been like this before I've been playing almost 3 months 

Sep 2, 2022, 18:4809/02/22
05/09/22

I see I've built up a couple legendary champions and w them n the epics I guess the system wasn't giving me no easy way out lol put my rares n my uncommon  w 1 epic n  dylania n it's back thank you  I'm trying to be patient I get all these dwarves ready and  I should be good up until now I've been able to muscle my threw no healing or life giving just my defender and attack champions lol have a good evening n thanks 

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 2, 2022, 20:5909/02/22
12/30/20

Ah, you're on stage 12, I believe. We need to get to 16 to stop seeing brews and mystery shards. :) what's your roster looking like?

Sep 2, 2022, 22:5709/02/22
05/09/22

i

i

i

That's everyone I've done pretty good pulling shards this last month trying to figure out how to use n where n w what is a  lot I ain't done nothing like this since D&D n merp when I was a teenager loved it then n I'm loving this game  to 

Sep 3, 2022, 05:3309/03/22
Sep 3, 2022, 05:34(edited)
09/14/20

You should stop putting champs to 60 which are not worth it. Concentrate on those champs that are actually helping you in the progress.....you already have some very good champs and should concnetrate on bringing

Tormin, Geomancer, Shinesha, Demytha, Armiger and Melga. Do not invest in any of the others.

It is just a waste of ressources to build them...you shozuld also not invest potions in the champs that you will use as chickens...

Sep 3, 2022, 06:3409/03/22
02/13/21

Agree with Matrim that you need to stop taking random champions to 60 unless you have a plan.  Most rares shouldn't get to 60 at all with only some exceptions.  Even Epics need to be considered

That said, you look to still be quite early game as you don't have some of the login champs yet

With regards to spider, you should have the foundation of a solid team that will take you up abit:

• Deliana - AOE leech and healing/turn meter increase.  Turn off her A2 as decrease resistance is a waste of an attack in this content
  • Cupidus - AOE HP burn and A1.  Probably turn off his A3 in the AI.  With the leech out his A1 should essentially heal him quite nicely if he is the tank.
  • Ultimate Death Knight - AOE shield and also AOE decrease attack
  • Tormin - AOE provoke and AOE Freeze
  • Fifth slot is free for any gaps

The strategy for early game spider is to essentially kill the spiderlings, but the strategy for end-game spider is to crowd control the spiderlings (e.g. freeze, stun, provoke, etc.) and let HP burn do it's job.

All of the above AOE champions can essentially be in stun gear to also help, but with these 4 champions you should be able to push much further than you currently are.  

If you are having difficulty, then I expect it might be more of a gear problem, and not a champion problem.  If this is the case, then you need to run Dragon more.  What stage are you up to in that?

Sep 3, 2022, 11:1909/03/22
05/09/22
Matrim

You should stop putting champs to 60 which are not worth it. Concentrate on those champs that are actually helping you in the progress.....you already have some very good champs and should concnetrate on bringing

Tormin, Geomancer, Shinesha, Demytha, Armiger and Melga. Do not invest in any of the others.

It is just a waste of ressources to build them...you shozuld also not invest potions in the champs that you will use as chickens...

I know about the levels now those were my first 6 champions n I didn't know what I was doing n im working on all the void champions n geomancer I got them all during a clan vs clan w a 10 x void thing n did 10 void shards n got all those dwarves n a knight reverent epic  then n my cupidus got him a week before that pulling 10 accent shards I'm learning more as I go been playing almost 3 months now n I've been able to muscle my way through now im hitting a brick wall been reading up on equipment n all for my champions its a lot n I've been keeping most of my champions for the faction crypts n certain ones for that fire knight those ones that hit 3 times w no cool down I spent my first 2 months doing this 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

N now I gotta try n make these guys work w the new champions to go from mid level to end game I'm glad I found this game I really like it n play it almost constantly or reading up on how to fix what I did or make it work w the new guys I'll get it together and I'm going to play the game for good now its the best game I found to play by far n thank you all for all the advice I sure could use the help n now our clan leader left n somehow I'm the new leader but its not to bad the ppl n the clan I get a long w and there low level n new like me so I'm always taking what I learn here n helping them 

Sep 3, 2022, 11:3709/03/22
05/09/22
RoseRoyal

Agree with Matrim that you need to stop taking random champions to 60 unless you have a plan.  Most rares shouldn't get to 60 at all with only some exceptions.  Even Epics need to be considered

That said, you look to still be quite early game as you don't have some of the login champs yet

With regards to spider, you should have the foundation of a solid team that will take you up abit:

• Deliana - AOE leech and healing/turn meter increase.  Turn off her A2 as decrease resistance is a waste of an attack in this content
  • Cupidus - AOE HP burn and A1.  Probably turn off his A3 in the AI.  With the leech out his A1 should essentially heal him quite nicely if he is the tank.
  • Ultimate Death Knight - AOE shield and also AOE decrease attack
  • Tormin - AOE provoke and AOE Freeze
  • Fifth slot is free for any gaps

The strategy for early game spider is to essentially kill the spiderlings, but the strategy for end-game spider is to crowd control the spiderlings (e.g. freeze, stun, provoke, etc.) and let HP burn do it's job.

All of the above AOE champions can essentially be in stun gear to also help, but with these 4 champions you should be able to push much further than you currently are.  

If you are having difficulty, then I expect it might be more of a gear problem, and not a champion problem.  If this is the case, then you need to run Dragon more.  What stage are you up to in that?

Level 185 on dragons lair same w lce golem 120 n spider n fire knight  I put the parry set you forge on torin n damytha n if you look I posted my first 6 champions torins mastery r done so r  dylania my first 6 r almost done  I play a lot n I don't mind spending a little money but I only buy the raid card n the daily gems every month n after that it's mostly for energy to play I've done all the quest daily weekly n monthly n advanced n got fire knight stage 13 n I'll be done the doungouns and to level 3 thing from the arena medals to level 5 got all them at 3 n 3 at 4 now n I fuse  some guy on the other n that part has another set of things thank you  for all your help I really appreciate it I'm probably got the wrong gear on a lot of my champions for what your talking about 

Sep 3, 2022, 12:1309/03/22
03/19/20

Cupidest will help you beat the spider he's on my spider stage 20 team 

Sep 3, 2022, 13:2809/03/22
05/09/22
frankieray2102

Cupidest will help you beat the spider he's on my spider stage 20 team 

He does ok think I'm going to beef up arminger and w him n torin the cold n cupidus and dylania n im still beefing up damyntha for a block damage n heal might have  to change all there gear n that'll be a minute but after I get these eggs done I'll have til 4 pm before I gotta do them again  I wish I'd have known a lot of things when I started playing lol I'm not doing anything today but eggs n that takes 2 hours twice a day I'm going to go look into what I should keep n what I'm going to have to change I put swift parry on torin and demythia got instinct on dylania and counter attack on cupidus