hoping that more experienced players might see who is going to fit into my
roster with most bang for buck. 

Cheers 😊  

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2022, 20:3209/01/22
06/25/20

None of them without a specific reason. Plan for the reason first. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 1, 2022, 21:1409/01/22
02/24/19

Why don't you post your roster, tell us where you're at in the Dungeons and CB, and where you'd like to improve? That will help us give you the best advice. :)

Sep 2, 2022, 04:1009/02/22
01/13/22

Hi Guys,

My account is about 50 days of actual playing (but im on day 82 of the login calander). 

I am on Dragons 20 and Ice Golem 20 with:

Kael, Arbiter, Lady Kimi, Uugo and Deliana.

Stage 14 of both fire knight and spiders.  I haven't really looked at these two yet.

Doing Demon Lord Nightmare with 3 or 4 keys daily with:

Kael, Uugo, Aox, Geomancer and Lady Kimi.

Currently in Gold 5 Arena trying to farm the 1 man teams.  Don't have a great area team - Its Arbiter, Lady Kimi, Kael and Kalvalax.  Ill need better gear to start getting more wins.

So - I would like to improve my Demon lord Team first I think.  I would build Geomancer, Dmytha and Aox for that specifically.  If I need a posioner, then I would probably build Frozen Banshee (unless Kalvalex can do it with Aox doing off posion).  And i'm not sure on a 5th yet.  With Demytha I could look at doing something unkillable?  With another Buff extender in a spot?  I'm not even sure on speeds and ratio, but maybe a 1 to 1 ratio would be good to look at first.

As you can see, I am a newb :)

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 2, 2022, 07:3309/02/22
12/30/20
Kiwifruit5

Hi Guys,

My account is about 50 days of actual playing (but im on day 82 of the login calander). 

I am on Dragons 20 and Ice Golem 20 with:

Kael, Arbiter, Lady Kimi, Uugo and Deliana.

Stage 14 of both fire knight and spiders.  I haven't really looked at these two yet.

Doing Demon Lord Nightmare with 3 or 4 keys daily with:

Kael, Uugo, Aox, Geomancer and Lady Kimi.

Currently in Gold 5 Arena trying to farm the 1 man teams.  Don't have a great area team - Its Arbiter, Lady Kimi, Kael and Kalvalax.  Ill need better gear to start getting more wins.

So - I would like to improve my Demon lord Team first I think.  I would build Geomancer, Dmytha and Aox for that specifically.  If I need a posioner, then I would probably build Frozen Banshee (unless Kalvalex can do it with Aox doing off posion).  And i'm not sure on a 5th yet.  With Demytha I could look at doing something unkillable?  With another Buff extender in a spot?  I'm not even sure on speeds and ratio, but maybe a 1 to 1 ratio would be good to look at first.

As you can see, I am a newb :)

You could definitely look at an unkillable comp with Demytha, but a lot will depend on the rest of your roster. Buff extension won't work in this case because of block damage/unkillable/revive on death being unextendable buffs.

In fact, before suggesting anything I would love to see your roster. It's unlikely we can make an unkillable comp work right now, but just in case and overall it would be great to see what you're working with.

I do think for now we can definitely ignore Arbiter as your booking option, though.

Sep 2, 2022, 08:0909/02/22
02/13/21

I'd like to echo that at the moment I don't think you should use your legendary books for any of those champions right now.  I'd save them up if I were you

As you mention, gear should be your current focus to push on, though I would also look at getting spider further too.  How far are you in doom tower?

CB should also be a priority and with Demytha I think you do have access to some sort of unkillable comp, though we'd need to see the rest of your roster to truely identify if that was possible

In any event, the legendary books won't help right now, so don't waste them

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 10:2909/02/22
02/24/19
RoseRoyal

I'd like to echo that at the moment I don't think you should use your legendary books for any of those champions right now.  I'd save them up if I were you

As you mention, gear should be your current focus to push on, though I would also look at getting spider further too.  How far are you in doom tower?

CB should also be a priority and with Demytha I think you do have access to some sort of unkillable comp, though we'd need to see the rest of your roster to truely identify if that was possible

In any event, the legendary books won't help right now, so don't waste them

I echo this sentiment here.

I would also like to see a screenshot of your roster before making any suggestions on a Clan Boss team. I'd hate to suggest booking someone and have an unkillable team that we could have built already sitting there. :)

Sep 2, 2022, 11:1209/02/22
01/13/22

Hi guys - thanks so much for taking a look at this.  I'll hold onto my legendary books for now (Lady Kimi is fully booked).  This is my complete roster outside of a few bad rares and uncommon champs.

Should have posted this eariler :(

i

i

i