All Categories

Countess Lix or Lugan?

Countess Lix or Lugan?

Search
Sep 1, 2022, 19:4209/01/22
02/11/21

Countess Lix or Lugan?

Looking at these two for crowd control, specifically to Block Active Skills. I know they both are quite different, with different utility, and I plan on maxing both eventually. But does anyone have experience with both to see if one stands out above the other, and why? Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2022, 20:3209/01/22
06/25/20

Lix. Her passive is awesomesauce.

Sep 1, 2022, 20:4309/01/22
02/11/21

Cool, Lix it is then.

Sep 2, 2022, 02:4009/02/22
06/25/20
Balltazer

Cool, Lix it is then.

Just to elaborate a bit, since now I'm not on my phone :)

Lix brings so much more than just BAS. For starters, that same A3 *also* reduces ally CD by one turn, which is *really really *REALLY* good*. There are so few ways to reduce cooldowns as-is, and most of those ways literally just reduce cooldowns, whereas Lix does it ontop of also doing an attack AND placing BAS. Oh - AND a 4x ATK multiplier, which is nothing to scoff at, considering she has 1500 base ATK - AS A SUPPORT BASICALLY.

But on top of that, she *also* has a triple-hit A2 which reduces TM AND places speed down.

And if that wasn't even good enough, she has one of the best passives in the game. Her passive literally lets you cheat wins out of arena fights you'd otherwise lose.

She. Is. Awesome.

dthorne04Moderator
Sep 2, 2022, 07:3009/02/22
12/30/20

Yeah, can't state enough how much I wanted Lix earlier on. She does so, so much. 

Lugan still seems like (mostly) a FW champ, even after the buff. 

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 10:3409/02/22
02/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

Lix brings so much more than just BAS. For starters, that same A3 *also* reduces ally CD by one turn, which is *really really *REALLY* good*. There are so few ways to reduce cooldowns as-is, and most of those ways literally just reduce cooldowns, whereas Lix does it ontop of also doing an attack AND placing BAS. Oh - AND a 4x ATK multiplier, which is nothing to scoff at, considering she has 1500 base ATK - AS A SUPPORT BASICALLY.

But on top of that, she *also* has a triple-hit A2 which reduces TM AND places speed down.

And if that wasn't even good enough, she has one of the best passives in the game. Her passive literally lets you cheat wins out of arena fights you'd otherwise lose.

She. Is. Awesome.

Couldn't agree more!

Lix is bonkers good.

Sep 2, 2022, 13:5009/02/22
02/11/21
kramaswamy.kr

She. Is. Awesome.

Color me thoroughly convinced....and impressed. She seems like a Psylar and Pain Keeper rolled into 1, with BAS frosting and a passive cherry on top. I may try teaming her up with Maulie when I build her.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 2, 2022, 14:1409/02/22
02/24/19
Balltazer

Color me thoroughly convinced....and impressed. She seems like a Psylar and Pain Keeper rolled into 1, with BAS frosting and a passive cherry on top. I may try teaming her up with Maulie when I build her.

Usually you don't even need a second CC champ, she is so effective at shutting things down.

Although Maulie is pretty good even on her own too.... incredible versus Heges and such, if you can get her into Immunity. TM boost for the team into a provoke lockout is quite good. :) She is also quite good in Hydra with a provokable Decay and her TM boost during the Hydra's AoEs.

Sep 2, 2022, 15:3709/02/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Usually you don't even need a second CC champ, she is so effective at shutting things down.

Although Maulie is pretty good even on her own too.... incredible versus Heges and such, if you can get her into Immunity. TM boost for the team into a provoke lockout is quite good. :) She is also quite good in Hydra with a provokable Decay and her TM boost during the Hydra's AoEs.

I originally built her for Faction Wars, which I finished last night. I may still keep her in high DEF build for general content.