All Categories

CvC some justice please

CvC some justice please

Search
Aug 31, 2022, 18:2408/31/22
05/06/22

CvC some justice please

Guys, I am writing you about one moment in the CvC which i think is compeletely unfair for the active players. What I mean is that in CvCs (like the current one) when we have personal rewards (which means that You and only You have kicked your ass to do it) no matter how active you will be, as long as enough of your clanmates are inactive all your efforts, time, wise play and whatsoever goes in vain. Because you will get nothing, unless your Clan is not the winning one. Well for me, and I am sure for many other active players this is totally unfair. You can not be responsible and can`t force anyone else to play. You can only hope that in some moment the others will show up and help. But most of the time this is just a chimera. If they don`t care you can`t do much about it. And don`t tell me please to change the Clan. Because sometimes it is not about what the ppl want, sometimes we are just busy in our real lives, so can`t prioritize the game over it. But again, sometimes the lack of even few players can be crucial. So after all this long overview of the problem I want to ask Plarium to make a change and to unbind the personal rewards from the Clan result. The personal rewards are not game changing. They are just simple and deserved reward for the activity of the active players, so please be good to us and make this change Please!

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 31, 2022, 18:2608/31/22
02/24/19

I hear you, and my clan is getting STOMPED so I understand.

I'll pass your feedback along to Plarium. Thanks. :)

Aug 31, 2022, 19:5908/31/22
05/03/20

My clan is being destroyed today.  I know the frustration but its part of the game.  We can all change clans for ones where all the members are active.  

Typically, I save projects for CvC.  I do the things that CvC gives big points.  This makes a personal win less important to me.  As long as the clan gets enough points to collect all the clan rewards I am content.  The forum taught me not to use up resources just on CvC.  

Sep 1, 2022, 15:1709/01/22
07/15/20

Change clan!!!

I've changed a lot untill I found a good one. 

Since I arrived we never loose a CVC. 

It's a 5/6 very active players one. Rest are parachuters that come and go if they don't go active enought.