All Categories

Who to prioritize gear for in my lineup?

Search
Aug 29, 2022, 16:0608/29/22
06/16/22

During this recent Summon Rush I was able to pull Sinesha from some Ancient Shard pulls and I made some good progress in leveling up Royal Guard and Tuhak. 

Currently my main geared champs are Uugo, Gorgorab, Coldheart, Kael, Apothecary and Deliana. 

I'm looking who I can prioritize as my next 60s and who I should prioritize specifically in early / mid game gear. I'm only about 80 days in but I have some decent gear from placing 1st a bit in tournies. Not seen in pictures is also Walking Tomb Dreng waiting to be frag summoned...

I also use those same 6 in basically everything I do with no variation. It's always Uugo, Gorg, Kael, Coldheart no matter what the dungeon, then I switch in Apoth or Deliana. I'd like to know my more optimal team for things like Clan Boss, Fire Knight and Dragon. I don't have specialized teams yet. 

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 29, 2022, 16:1608/29/22
06/25/20

Speed-related gear to Gorgorab, damage-related gear to Kael and Deliana, IMO, until you get Royal Guard completed. Then Kael swaps to being more of a poisoner, so the damage gear goes over to RG.

When Sinesha is done, your team will likely be:

• Uugo
  • Gorgorab
  • Sinesha / Royal Guard (depending on affinity)
  • Deliana
  • Kael
Aug 29, 2022, 17:5008/29/22
06/16/22
kramaswamy.kr

Speed-related gear to Gorgorab, damage-related gear to Kael and Deliana, IMO, until you get Royal Guard completed. Then Kael swaps to being more of a poisoner, so the damage gear goes over to RG.

When Sinesha is done, your team will likely be:

• Uugo
  • Gorgorab
  • Sinesha / Royal Guard (depending on affinity)
  • Deliana
  • Kael

Am I missing an attack down champion (like Golden Reaper or anyone else for that matter? Would Walking Tomb Dreng not be fitting into my lineup over Deliana or anyone else btw?