All Categories

Void Event

Void Event

Search
Aug 26, 2022, 11:3208/26/22
02/28/22

Void Event

Am I out of touch or is it Plarium - 80 voids for Turvold!  I could see the attraction if it was a top tier void Legendary, and I realise that mostly the folk with 80 voids to burn are the whales and krakens, so I don't see that getting Turvold for 80 voids will appeal to them

I've had two void legendaries in about two years play and like most folk only open them in a 2x event, are you going to enter this one?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 26, 2022, 11:5908/26/22
02/11/22

If you give me 79 voids, i'll go for it LOL

Aug 26, 2022, 14:3108/26/22
06/20/19

Turvold was my first void leggo and quite the beast.  He was the first leggo I fully booked and mastered.  He carried most of my teams a good way.  Thing is he can be a bit hard to match with a solid team, so eventually he's riding in the back seat.

As far as guaranteed void events, these really are for the super whales or for the super hoarders.  But 80-90 shards is about right for a a guaranteed.  Since I started keeping track, I've opened 468 void shards and pulled only 2 leggos.  The only 2 I have dupes of, Visix and Angar.  All during 2x, 10x, or summoning/chase for frags.  Instead of those 2 subpar dips, I could have had 5 guaranteed champs for the same shards.  And with guaranteed you know what your pulling for (id rather have a Turvold than one of my dupes).  AND getting the guaranteed on the last shard doesn't reset mercy, so I'd still pull what ever I'd have pulled.

im not trying to convince anyone to go for this even if you've already hoarded the shards, just thinking through the benefits of hoarding and waiting for guaranteed champs.

Aug 26, 2022, 14:4808/26/22
02/28/22
Angwil

Turvold was my first void leggo and quite the beast.  He was the first leggo I fully booked and mastered.  He carried most of my teams a good way.  Thing is he can be a bit hard to match with a solid team, so eventually he's riding in the back seat.

As far as guaranteed void events, these really are for the super whales or for the super hoarders.  But 80-90 shards is about right for a a guaranteed.  Since I started keeping track, I've opened 468 void shards and pulled only 2 leggos.  The only 2 I have dupes of, Visix and Angar.  All during 2x, 10x, or summoning/chase for frags.  Instead of those 2 subpar dips, I could have had 5 guaranteed champs for the same shards.  And with guaranteed you know what your pulling for (id rather have a Turvold than one of my dupes).  AND getting the guaranteed on the last shard doesn't reset mercy, so I'd still pull what ever I'd have pulled.

im not trying to convince anyone to go for this even if you've already hoarded the shards, just thinking through the benefits of hoarding and waiting for guaranteed champs.

Thing is as you say - he's now taking a back seat - for me if I had 80 voids, and I'm quite close, I'm only 76 away - I would't use them going for Turvold and I'd certainly be waiting for a 2X void event