All Categories

When does prize "arrive"?

Search
Aug 24, 2022, 11:3608/24/22
04/12/21

The game says I earned something called a legendary chaos ore from the "champion training event".  I expected it to receive it promptly but I cannot see it anywhere.  I am not even sure what it is so may be looking in the wrong place.  Possibly I may get it when the event actually ends, but I am not sure.

Anybody have insight on this?  No, it is not in my inbox, artifacts, glyphs, shards, forge, or portal.

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Aug 24, 2022, 11:5608/24/22
02/24/19

When you open your artifacts, go to Upgrade, then to Rework and that is where the Chaos Ores show up.

Aug 24, 2022, 17:2908/24/22
04/12/21
harleQuinn

When you open your artifacts, go to Upgrade, then to Rework and that is where the Chaos Ores show up.

OK, I stumbled on that eventually but I still do not know if the prize had shown up, cuz I have a few already. So, my question of "when does it show up" is still valid, not sure if I am still waiting until end of tourney or is it awarded in real time.

TIA

Aug 24, 2022, 17:4208/24/22
06/20/19
End Is Near

OK, I stumbled on that eventually but I still do not know if the prize had shown up, cuz I have a few already. So, my question of "when does it show up" is still valid, not sure if I am still waiting until end of tourney or is it awarded in real time.

TIA

If it's in a tourney or event, you just need to open the tourney and click on the reward to claim it.

lid you look here you will see I have earned the first milestone of energy. All I have to do is click on it to claim it and it will be added to my energy.

i

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 24, 2022, 17:4408/24/22
12/30/20

Once you collect a reward from a tournament or event, it automatically "arrives", or goes to wherever its appropriate place is. 

Aug 24, 2022, 19:4208/24/22
09/14/20
End Is Near

TIA

If you are in doubt that you receive rewards, you should perhaps take notes how many ore or shards or whatever you have. 

I did not experience so far that a reward you earned during a tournament, login or event has not been given to the account. Like immediately after I claimed it...

Aug 24, 2022, 22:0708/24/22
04/12/21
Matrim

If you are in doubt that you receive rewards, you should perhaps take notes how many ore or shards or whatever you have. 

I did not experience so far that a reward you earned during a tournament, login or event has not been given to the account. Like immediately after I claimed it...

Unlike things like energy which show up right where you can see them, those chaos ores are buried under layers of clicks so had I an inkling where they might show up, I would have noticed them, but all is good now.