All Categories

Unlikable vs Phoenix teams

Search
Aug 21, 2022, 15:0208/21/22
07/15/20

So, I have Demytha and Maneater, which you know, can make unk. 

BUT 

Now I have this stupid idea (tried but 5*****  don't give much, so here it is before I start upgrading a stupid idea)

Cardiel and 2 skytouch I got with Demytha, the 3 of them go with a revive on death ability. (Unk loooses the buff at turn 50 

Joining this 3 revive on death and Demytha makes it work by my math, in every turn I can have a revive on death BUT they hit very low, so I was considering joining Geomancer. 

Still, having 2 skytouchef shamans just to keep the team alive and make no damage sounds pretty stupid. I wonder if the revive on death goes up at turn 50🙄

Cardiel revive can't be turned off, but shaman can. 

This is only a idea and I've watched 3 or 4 videos about it (murderinc mostly)

Anyone had this idea, tried it or have any thoughts to share?

I am curious to ear your thoughts

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2022, 16:2108/21/22
06/25/20

There are some very specific comps that are built around RoD, but they are very difficult to work. I would not recommend going down that path unless you're willing to invest a lot of time understanding the mechanics.

If you're wanting to go down that rabbit hole though, you can check this link out for some info:

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/man-seeks-god/

Aug 21, 2022, 17:4308/21/22
07/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

There are some very specific comps that are built around RoD, but they are very difficult to work. I would not recommend going down that path unless you're willing to invest a lot of time understanding the mechanics.

If you're wanting to go down that rabbit hole though, you can check this link out for some info:

https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/man-seeks-god/

Hello great teacher! (And I mean it, you are the best!)

I know that team, I've the man seeks god with Cardiel instead of aniri (even if it's a mess to make it work) 

And I tried the 2 Maneater, the Maneater/ demytha, etc. I have all except painkeeper, but that's a team I don't have interest. 

The thing is, unlikable is lost on the turn 50. 

In other hand, revive on death I don't know! 

The mechanics are exactly the same as a regular unk: you put the buff out before the hit. If you can target the stun I'm sure it works. 

The main question is: do revive on death ends at 50 like unlikable? 🙄

At the 50 turn, which mechanic goes on CB, is it "ignore unlikable" or "ignore bufs"????

Because if it's only ignore unlikabe.... Well, this migh change things a bit. 

Aug 21, 2022, 18:2308/21/22
06/25/20
AzuraWrath

Hello great teacher! (And I mean it, you are the best!)

I know that team, I've the man seeks god with Cardiel instead of aniri (even if it's a mess to make it work) 

And I tried the 2 Maneater, the Maneater/ demytha, etc. I have all except painkeeper, but that's a team I don't have interest. 

The thing is, unlikable is lost on the turn 50. 

In other hand, revive on death I don't know! 

The mechanics are exactly the same as a regular unk: you put the buff out before the hit. If you can target the stun I'm sure it works. 

The main question is: do revive on death ends at 50 like unlikable? 🙄

At the 50 turn, which mechanic goes on CB, is it "ignore unlikable" or "ignore bufs"????

Because if it's only ignore unlikabe.... Well, this migh change things a bit. 

From turn 50 onwards, Unkillable is ignored, and the boss attacks with Block Revive, so RoD (as well as traditional revives) will also fail.

Aug 21, 2022, 18:5408/21/22
03/19/20

geo is a yes for sure is you have godseeker she works amazingly or shipi is a beast at reviving kael is a a good damage dealer the rule of thumb I have always been told is one healer/shielder if you have someone who can do both great you need a debuff extender or someone who can apply them in numbers often rowen from banner lords works great she is a posion master and can be very fast you need a counter strike Skullcrusher amazing at it also the cb will always go for him to avoid the counter attack so it will keep your team alive longer and two damage dealers two people with high crit rate and crit damage and but all that aside deadwood jedi gives out a lot of team comps you should check into it's deadwoodjedi hes awesome 

Aug 21, 2022, 18:5608/21/22
07/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

From turn 50 onwards, Unkillable is ignored, and the boss attacks with Block Revive, so RoD (as well as traditional revives) will also fail.

Meaning: the effort of having 3 persons to ROD loosing a lot of damage is not worth it when compared to unlikable Maneater / demytha.

So you saved me a lot of frustration leveling up skytouch shaman twice for nothing and I really thank you. 

Attention plarium: this man here SHOULD be MOD asap! Kramaswamy is the best guidance and helper in this forum!

I know you would help me 😁

You are the best! 

Aug 21, 2022, 19:1508/21/22
06/25/20
AzuraWrath

Meaning: the effort of having 3 persons to ROD loosing a lot of damage is not worth it when compared to unlikable Maneater / demytha.

So you saved me a lot of frustration leveling up skytouch shaman twice for nothing and I really thank you. 

Attention plarium: this man here SHOULD be MOD asap! Kramaswamy is the best guidance and helper in this forum!

I know you would help me 😁

You are the best! 

Haha - thanks, glad I could help :)