All Categories

Raid in game Features I'd Like To See

Search
Aug 21, 2022, 03:3908/21/22
08/02/21

A Better Socializing system. Such as Adding Friends 

The Arena. To be able to Challenge Friends, and other players directly via player i.d Search 

A brand new feature. To come up with a New building in the town that let's you trade sell and buy Champions From other players kinda like a trade center 

A brand new feature. Build a chicken farm for farming Rank Chickens and a Library to farm Skill books 

A brand new feature. To be able to collect fragments of any type of shard afterwards being able to build Shards 

Last but not least. A second Tab in the merchant that allows you to buy silver and gems without having to use Gems or in app purchases 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2022, 04:3008/21/22
04/24/22

Skipping social aspect ... no comment or objection on it :P

Same for arena challenge , but would need to be seperate from ranked . 

Id see more of a vendor where you can trade champions for chicken(ie 5 common for a 2 star chicken)

Id like to see the last month of daily login give frag for current champ and X random champ frag that you already have 1+ , but at random and ontop of the frag champ for 270+ days 

Last point has me confused .. you mean a merchant where you can trade silver for gem and gem for silver ? If not how do you see buying both for ?

Aug 21, 2022, 05:2208/21/22

Mission Impossible

Aug 21, 2022, 07:3508/21/22
09/14/20

Yes to socializing

Yes to arena if it remains friendly challenges without any impact on gold medals

BIG FAT NO to champions trade. It would only results in people starting new accounts, getting the first easy shards and if successfully pulling a leggo...transferring it to the main account. Would be the death of the game

chicken and library farm yes

How would you pay for silver and gems with the last point you mentioned? That is a bit irratating...

Aug 21, 2022, 08:0908/21/22

Social, Yes.

Search player in game and invite to clan from there. Clan private message at least leader to members. For Clan members arena test battles possibility. (CvC pvp too)

Up,Down,Sorting possibility at the saved teams. Save teams possibility after end of battles.

Hero searching at least at champion tab. If we dont have book, chicken farm, at least should combine books and chickens, such as at Potion Mixer.

Insta run options at two sections CB and Hydra, for game time decreasing, for those players who dont want to wait half hours for 1 run.

Arena medals exchange to other things, for those players, who completed the upgrade Great Hall to maximum.