All Categories

Rank 5 chickens = to rare!

Search
Aug 19, 2022, 06:2708/19/22
08/18/21

We need a minor boost to the amount of five star chickens. I love this game and grind all the time (sometimes even using real coin) the rank five chickens are insanely rare now. 

I haven't had one on my daily rewards for two months now. The clan vs clan winners don't even get a single one. 

Can we add another few here and there? The grind to make six star champs is real?

Stay safe and peeeeeace

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2022, 12:5508/19/22
12/19/19

12.3 brutal churns them out fairly quickly.  Its grind or $$$, and I would say they hand them out all over the game a lot more than back in my day walking thru 10 feet of snow... 😆 

Aug 19, 2022, 12:5808/19/22
08/22/21
Trips

12.3 brutal churns them out fairly quickly.  Its grind or $$$, and I would say they hand them out all over the game a lot more than back in my day walking thru 10 feet of snow... 😆 

OP is saying that there aren't enough 5* chickens available.  Not that they are looking for rare champs.

Aug 19, 2022, 13:2008/19/22
02/11/21
FTSizzle

OP is saying that there aren't enough 5* chickens available.  Not that they are looking for rare champs.

I think he means you can make 5* food champs fairly quickly in 12-3. I agree. At least at my stage, gearing out the champs is a lot harder than maxing them. 

Aug 19, 2022, 18:0108/19/22
08/18/21
Trips

It's a reeeeeal grind. Wouldn't it be nice to have a few extra thrown in for nightmare and UNM clan boss rewards ? Help build a few more characters and make players you never would have done before? 

It gets boring making five star food. Also way to time consuming given I have to use my mobile to play endless hours of brutal 12-3!    🤣

Aug 19, 2022, 18:0408/19/22
Aug 19, 2022, 18:05(edited)
08/18/21
Balltazer

I think he means you can make 5* food champs fairly quickly in 12-3. I agree. At least at my stage, gearing out the champs is a lot harder than maxing them. 

Gear is easy and way more fun. There are so many armour sets in the game now. I literally have masses of armour to use (with exception to the fabled speed set) that is constantly needed. How about a few lightly salted and sprinklings of 5 stars poulletes added in as NM and UNM clan boss rewards? I would give up any potions to help max a few more players. My vault has to many champs with no rank material's available now. 

Aug 20, 2022, 05:5008/20/22
Aug 20, 2022, 05:52(edited)
02/11/22

Grinding XP in brutal IS aa brutal grind, but the silver lining is, it's the only part of the game where you are not at the mercy of RNG. You run the map "n" number of times, you will get "n" x XP per run, no questions asked. That's kinda comforting LOL

Dungeons are fun, but soooooooooo frustrating. I think the last 5 or 6 times i ran dungeons to at least 2750 points, running levels 20, i got sweet f.. all from them. It's almost retarded. Still looking for my first pair of 6* boots... from ANY set! damn... Twice i ran IG for over 3000 points, can't even upgrade my 4* reflex gear on my Kyoku. Getting garbage after crap with the "worst-est" rolls LOL

Ya ya i can hear the next comments "dude, if you're looking for god-like pieces of gear, it's gonna take time and luck". Hey, i'm not even talking about those, a bunch of my toons could actually use anything semi-decent, like epic 5*, that would be a start. Since we get 5* minimum in levels 20+, is that really too much to ask?

But no, all you get are stupid defense boots and attack chests and flat-hp gloves and when you get a 6* legendary, guess what, you get all the wrong substats for that set, of course, so you try to roll the piece to 8, maybe you'll get lucky get a double roll on the only substat that makes sense, but of course not, so you sell that useless piece also, and after you spend 5000 energy, you're left with one or 2 good pieces, and chances are, they're from a set you dont even care about LOL

Too many sets, too many stupid main stats on the bottom row pieces, too much RNG, too much aggravation.

Rant of the day over LOL

Aug 20, 2022, 06:2508/20/22
09/14/20
DarkByD3sign

It's a reeeeeal grind. Wouldn't it be nice to have a few extra thrown in for nightmare and UNM clan boss rewards ? Help build a few more characters and make players you never would have done before? 

It gets boring making five star food. Also way to time consuming given I have to use my mobile to play endless hours of brutal 12-3!    🤣

Yeah...and than you have a bunch of 60s and realize that what you really missing is a legendary book....welcome to Raid...

Aug 20, 2022, 06:4608/20/22

At least you can farm at brutal 12:3 those green shards and 1 star grey banners at brutal boss stage. Forget those useless 5 star chickens, when you can farm better :D:D

Aug 20, 2022, 10:2308/20/22
10/11/20
Deleted

At least you can farm at brutal 12:3 those green shards and 1 star grey banners at brutal boss stage. Forget those useless 5 star chickens, when you can farm better :D:D

Do not underestimate green shards. I did, and ended up empty with no food to farm, so I had to gear up Fellhound and went back to farming 12-3 Brutal again. Nightmare is for CvC only

And Shields = silver, so they are not useless either. 

Aug 20, 2022, 13:5708/20/22
02/11/21
DarkByD3sign

Gear is easy and way more fun. There are so many armour sets in the game now. I literally have masses of armour to use (with exception to the fabled speed set) that is constantly needed. How about a few lightly salted and sprinklings of 5 stars poulletes added in as NM and UNM clan boss rewards? I would give up any potions to help max a few more players. My vault has to many champs with no rank material's available now. 

All I'm saying is prepare yourself. Where I'm sitting, grinding food is a cakewalk compared to farming gear. So yes, the game gets much more boring and grindey than that. 

Aug 20, 2022, 14:1108/20/22
02/11/21
Swiftblade

Grinding XP in brutal IS aa brutal grind, but the silver lining is, it's the only part of the game where you are not at the mercy of RNG. You run the map "n" number of times, you will get "n" x XP per run, no questions asked. That's kinda comforting LOL

Dungeons are fun, but soooooooooo frustrating. I think the last 5 or 6 times i ran dungeons to at least 2750 points, running levels 20, i got sweet f.. all from them. It's almost retarded. Still looking for my first pair of 6* boots... from ANY set! damn... Twice i ran IG for over 3000 points, can't even upgrade my 4* reflex gear on my Kyoku. Getting garbage after crap with the "worst-est" rolls LOL

Ya ya i can hear the next comments "dude, if you're looking for god-like pieces of gear, it's gonna take time and luck". Hey, i'm not even talking about those, a bunch of my toons could actually use anything semi-decent, like epic 5*, that would be a start. Since we get 5* minimum in levels 20+, is that really too much to ask?

But no, all you get are stupid defense boots and attack chests and flat-hp gloves and when you get a 6* legendary, guess what, you get all the wrong substats for that set, of course, so you try to roll the piece to 8, maybe you'll get lucky get a double roll on the only substat that makes sense, but of course not, so you sell that useless piece also, and after you spend 5000 energy, you're left with one or 2 good pieces, and chances are, they're from a set you dont even care about LOL

Too many sets, too many stupid main stats on the bottom row pieces, too much RNG, too much aggravation.

Rant of the day over LOL

I could not agree more haha. When I got lat HP stat on 6* Savage gloves, I almost threw my phone out the window lol 

If you want damage or speed, you need at least triple rolls on 5* gear or double rolls on 6* gear. By the time you roll it to level 8, you spent more silver than you'll get out of that piece if you sell it. 

And if you have champs who are hard to gear, forget about it. Ragash is a gear-wh*re, he needs Speed, Accuracy, Defense, C.rate and crit.damage if you want him at full potential. If you want him for your arena team, that SPD needs to be over 200, accuracy - over 350, at least 5K defense, 100% crit.rate and 200%+ crit.damage. 

I could probably max every champion in my collection by now lmao.

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 20, 2022, 15:0308/20/22
02/24/19
Tyr Anasazi

Do not underestimate green shards. I did, and ended up empty with no food to farm, so I had to gear up Fellhound and went back to farming 12-3 Brutal again. Nightmare is for CvC only

And Shields = silver, so they are not useless either. 

I have also totally run out of green shards doing fusions and farming food doing Dragon 20 and 25 solo.

So, like you, I also farm 12-3 for greens/XP/shield silver 

Aug 21, 2022, 22:3008/21/22
08/18/21
Swiftblade

Rant of the day over LOL

This is like end end game farming though. I truly understand that and that's why I bought up speed gear! Farming for six star speed gear or double / tripple speed rolls in just annoying. 

However i STACKS or armour sets. I have a vault full of champs and 95% of them will never get upgraded.  It simply takes to long (with faction wars and daily to do playing) to make these champs. 

A few extra rank 5 chickens as UNM or NM clan boss rewards wouldn't hurt. Only seek to make the grind a tiny bit less.

As for my (humble) opinion making stuff six stars is the most boring part of the game. 

Thanks for posting anyway. I hope the RNG god's gift you the best quad rolled gear going. 

Aug 21, 2022, 22:3308/21/22
08/18/21
Matrim

Yeah...and than you have a bunch of 60s and realize that what you really missing is a legendary book....welcome to Raid...

I have received my share of red books on UNM clan boss rewards and some on NM. After a months worth or rewards are done you can almost fully book a leg champ.

However I wish we got the odd rank five chicken in the mix as a clan boss reward. That helps out alot also. Makes the grind a day less or slightly more bearable

harleQuinnModerator
Aug 21, 2022, 23:1608/21/22
02/24/19
DarkByD3sign

I have received my share of red books on UNM clan boss rewards and some on NM. After a months worth or rewards are done you can almost fully book a leg champ.

However I wish we got the odd rank five chicken in the mix as a clan boss reward. That helps out alot also. Makes the grind a day less or slightly more bearable

I can understand why you'd feel this way, but personally wouldn't want to pull less epic and leggo books so that I could pull 4 and 5 star chickens.

And that's just because I can set my autos up and make chickens through farming fairly easily, as folks have been discussing, but the only other way to get books is to buy them pretty much.

Aug 22, 2022, 04:3408/22/22
Aug 22, 2022, 04:38(edited)
08/18/21
harleQuinn

I can understand why you'd feel this way, but personally wouldn't want to pull less epic and leggo books so that I could pull 4 and 5 star chickens.

And that's just because I can set my autos up and make chickens through farming fairly easily, as folks have been discussing, but the only other way to get books is to buy them pretty much.

No! Definitely NOT saying less books. Definitely NOT saying they should replace books either. 

Just adding a few extra in rewards would really make the game better. The worst part isn't even armour grinding...... It the ranking up process. It's such a chore......

Like in the last two months of the daily rewards, there hasn't been a single rank 5 chicken. 

Even one would mean the grind is that bit more bearable. 

For me it's an ios game so leaving the device running on auto non stop is surprisingly tough.