All Categories

Advice on DMG-increase on CB (UNM - uk team) needed

Search
Aug 14, 2022, 17:3108/14/22
01/21/22

Greetings,

been some time since i asked for some advice on my team and while i now manage to get a solid 3 key UNM and being close to 2 key i finally wanna take the next step and only need 2 keys. So i tried to get more dmg out of my team and swapped dps champs, improved stats (with the HH tool) on most champs and did some upping to the great hall. But somehow i am still stuck at 32-34m dmg per key which doesn´t seem to change no matter what dps combo i bring onto the field.

My thoughts are that i need to improve the crit dmg and attack power stats on my dps guys while "ignoring" their defence stats (or better keep them as low as possible). Currently i use the lifesteal gear on all of them which could be changed to "stats matter - setbonus not" gear or? Would upgrading the hall get me a few more million dmg? If so which stat should i prefer?

In my vault i have Zavia, Scabrius and Anax but they ain´t ready to get into CB and Anax seems to be troublesome with an UK team as far as i read. And i still have the Gravechill Killer but without optimised gear. But she seems to be more like the blue version of Fayne ...

Screens of my last 3 keys from today where i tried out every current dps combo i have:

i

i

i

Stats of my team (the tool always shows rank16 items while i dont use them on every champ ...):

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Aug 15, 2022, 08:3108/15/22
Aug 15, 2022, 11:33(edited)
12/30/20

How many turns is this comp lasting? It should be going 50 and shouldn't need lifesteal. Life drinker on everyone but your slowboy should be good enough as this should be a stats over set situation. If you have issues with stun targeting, take a look here: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/ultimate-budget-unkillable/ to get an idea what defense/hp should look like. Always good to have this handy when you're messing with your builds, anyway. 

To answer your question about great hall: I wouldn't bother with anything other than accuracy and crit damage. Both of those will help, accuracy by loosening the rest of your gearing, and crit damage for your DPS. How are you building your great hall at the moment?

Fayne is...quite low on crit damage. I'm fine not crit rate capping to push in other areas, but we need to get that crit damage up. As it stands, Fayne is missing at least 50 crit damage%, just relative to her current attack. 

Aug 15, 2022, 08:5008/15/22

Lift your crit damage, 124% is low. CD gaunlet and CD neklace will help.

Aug 15, 2022, 09:0408/15/22
02/13/21

What is happening with Painkeepers final mastery, and why isn't it warmaster?  I won't pretend to be an expert on the budget unkillable comp and whether this is excluded for a reason, but that alone should bring her damage up to about the same as maneater, which is 2 to 3 million

Aug 16, 2022, 05:4408/16/22
01/21/22

Thanks for your replies. My team goes boom at round 50. So i will get my focus on crit-dmg increase without looking for set bonus. Guess that will take some time as getting the right stats and the money for the upgrades was already a tough grind when i started building the team.

Regarding the missing mastery of PK ... thanks for pointing it out. Totally forget about getting the last few scrolls. Did that yesterday and got around 800k more dmg from her.

Great hall is currently mainly build towards magic affinity (acc at lvl 7, crit lvl 4, rest lvl 2) and after that comes spirit (acc lvl 4) and everything else lvl 2. Starting with cvc today i will update a few things again but i guess after 9 months i am still counting as early midgame.

Aug 16, 2022, 06:2208/16/22

Dont forget the crit rate too. :D Your goal up to 100% or close to 100% for every character. If you did, you will hit always critical. Higher CD more damage. You can reach easy 2 keys UNM CB, because your CR and CDs very weak and you just need plus 5 million damage from 2 runs.

Aug 16, 2022, 10:2508/16/22
07/15/20

pretty sure 100% CR on geo and fayne will do the trick. I would ditch Kael tho for a better one, someone with a ally attack or CA. thats my  5 cents.

Aug 16, 2022, 10:3608/16/22
01/21/22

Does 100 crit on Geo really matter? Most of the dmg comes from his reflect and that never showed up as a crit. Current plan is to work with Fayne and FB (her stats are almost finished for now).

Aug 16, 2022, 10:5908/16/22
TarysMK

Does 100 crit on Geo really matter? Most of the dmg comes from his reflect and that never showed up as a crit. Current plan is to work with Fayne and FB (her stats are almost finished for now).

Geo can damage over 30 million with 100% CR and 188 CD to UNM CB.

Aug 16, 2022, 17:3608/16/22
01/21/22

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. Never thought that would be possible. And after updating Fayne (not fully yet - there ain´t enough silver in this game ...) i scored a decent result:

i

i

Guess as soon as i get everything on Fayne to 16 her dmg will be ok (acc-banner just 15). And bringing up stats on Geo will be the new focus. That is even way better than farming or better waiting for books to get Zavia or someone else into the team.

Aug 16, 2022, 17:4808/16/22
01/21/22

Hmm, second key was rather ... meh but i gues i can now 2 key UNM. Thanks a lot for all the replies and hints.

i

Aug 18, 2022, 12:3208/18/22
01/21/22

After shortly ruining my Banshee by upgrading her weapon to 16 (damn that +5 speed roll) i am now doing around 36 million dmg per key. But both of my dps (Banshee and Fayne) are only at around 8-8,5 million dmg per key. Do i need to focus on getting the attack power to 4k or should i continue to raise the crit-dmg to 140+?

And regarding the higher crit-dmg on Geo ... i don´t seem to find a gear combination to keep him as my stuntarget. Do i need to farm some specific set for "tank with high crit" stats while leaving the def on him as low as possible?

Aug 18, 2022, 17:5308/18/22
07/15/20
TarysMK

After shortly ruining my Banshee by upgrading her weapon to 16 (damn that +5 speed roll) i am now doing around 36 million dmg per key. But both of my dps (Banshee and Fayne) are only at around 8-8,5 million dmg per key. Do i need to focus on getting the attack power to 4k or should i continue to raise the crit-dmg to 140+?

And regarding the higher crit-dmg on Geo ... i don´t seem to find a gear combination to keep him as my stuntarget. Do i need to farm some specific set for "tank with high crit" stats while leaving the def on him as low as possible?

im not an expert on this but im pretty sure a steroid ninja will grant you batter results than fayne or Fbanshee. 

I have a fayne built up and booked and my ninja halfway booked makes more damage because his multipliers and H burn

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 18, 2022, 19:3308/18/22
12/30/20
TarysMK

Few questions:

What affinity or affinities are you having trouble on with stun targeting? One thing I might want to try is dropping Geo's HP down between 42-51k, give or take. I could see this being a reason stun targeting might be off, if PK is the one getting targeted. 

Have you used https://hellhades.com/damage-efficiency-tool/ for figuring out what your optimal attack to crit damage ratios might look like? This should help a lot.

What are you other DPS options/roster? Would be curious to see if you have better options than Frozen.

Aug 19, 2022, 14:5408/19/22
01/21/22

Stun targeting is working fine now. As "my" clan aint getting under void affinity it may someday change but currently working fine. My concern was rather getting Geo dps up while not loosing the needed hp and the low def for being the target.

As for my rooster:

i

i

i

i

i

i

Rest prolly not worth screenshotting. So ... no Ninja. Started playing while the Legolas guy was available ...

Aug 20, 2022, 06:5208/20/22

Man, you have 1 key UK UNM heroes. You have Helicat,You have Maneater, DPS aka Geo, Poisoner Fayne etc.

Aug 20, 2022, 08:1808/20/22
01/21/22

uh, ok. Didn´t expect to have 1 key champs. But i guess that only works with fully upgraded 6 star gear or?

So i am very far away from doing that. Getting crit-dmg over 120 without ignoring the others stats is currently very hard to achieve. But that means a few more months dragon 20+ farming ^^